2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So cnpts sold pairs early. Three dudes just walked into flight club with pairs. Special boxes and all smdh. Couldn’t have been from the stash drop because those are being shipped. Backdoor is in full effect. Letting anybody know that camping at cnpts NYC.

You sure? All the confirmations I've seen say "reserved for pick up"

Line for pick-up, guy with the colorful jacket is first? In line for fcfs tomorrow morning. I'm behind him.

Attachments

• CD1429B6-40A6-45EA-A2BD-DD0BAC921B1D.jpeg
    CD1429B6-40A6-45EA-A2BD-DD0BAC921B1D.jpeg
    306.1 KB · Views: 63
  • 0661ABCB-AF0B-4E66-AB1D-60B29DC9293E.jpeg
    0661ABCB-AF0B-4E66-AB1D-60B29DC9293E.jpeg
    436.3 KB · Views: 57
Not true, pairs were picked-up from concepts nyc today.

My fault then. Thanks for clearing that up. I heard someone says pair were being shipped. But it goes back into what I said earlier, everyone with a 9-5 be dammed. Resellers got half the stock and the remaining pairs are for whoever camps out. I seen three pairs at the flight club. I’m sure there will be more by tonight. :smh:

Is the SNKR CAM for the stash that happened earlier, or is it for people that are getting the in store only box? It says something about melting the ice and making the box come to life. :nerd:

Is the SNKR CAM for the stash that happened earlier, or is it for people that are getting the in store only box? It says something about melting the ice and making the box come to life. :nerd:

Good ?? Look back a few pages and you will find the answer >D

The info is in here :nerd:
I know someone said that there'd be special bar codes on certain boxes but there was also someone that posted that Shanghai just released them in-store. I just want them to come out and say what's going on. Will they be available online? Why haven't we been filled in by the official source yet? Am I missing info that was official from CNCPTS?

Last edited:
I know someone said that there'd be special bar codes on certain boxes but there was also someone that posted that Shanghai just released them in-store. I just want them to come out and say what's going on. Will they be available online? Why haven't we been filled in by the official source yet? Am I missing info that was official from CNCPTS?

Special Bar Codes is a thing apparently. That's what I know

Got me nervous man. I think I'm one of the first 3 in line after wristbands leave and im hoping I hit on green pair.

I don't think it has anything to do with spot in line or who gets them first, should be random.

This is what I've been told at least, take with salt grain

Back
Top Bottom