2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NYC Update: security needs to do a better job of calming this down. Police are here. Security says that they remember who was in line first and they're going to hand pick people but instead of doing that NOW to clear the clump of fools blocking the sidewalk they just keep pacing back and forth...

Yeah I’m glad I didn’t show up there. NYC shoe releases need to be just straight raffles. Don’t matter what store. Dudes just like ruining everything. If cnpts lobster theme wasn’t attached to the shoe, release would have been way easier. Everyone trying to resell now. :smh:

I'm starting to feel a certain way about all this NY bashing going on.... the mentality and actions of some don't represent the collective...yall need to chill

I’m born and raise in NYC. I’m 32 and I can admit this is how it is, and it’s goong to remain unless stores correct the process. Like I’m suppose to believe cnpts didn’t want the ruckus? FCFS really? What you thought is was going to be subdued? Relaxed? Lol! Me, I’m ready to take my talents to San Diego. More my my scene over there. Sure they don’t get things like NYC, but at least there isn’t any f****ry when it comes to shoe releases.

I'm starting to feel a certain way about all this NY bashing going on.... the mentality and actions of some don't represent the collective...yall need to chill
Simmer down. No one talking about the 8.5 million people that live in NYC :lol: strictly about the same cats who lineup at every NYC sneaker release

They should just put the green lobsters into random boxes of the purple SNKRS release. Like a golden ticket type deal. Would be dope
Then what happens when somebody really wanted the Purps over greens? Of course they could just sell them and get a bunch of money and buy Purps. Unless they make it clear you could get one of the CW's haha

@AmbushBoardCo: Why no. No we will not be getting Purple Lobsters. Our SB days were from 2002-2012. 10 years was good enough.

m.twitter.com/AmbushBoardCo

Incase anyone was wondering :lol:

Simmer down. No one talking about the 8.5 million people that live in NYC :lol: strictly about the same cats who lineup at every NYC sneaker release

i wasn't speaking to everyone that lives here fam i was speaking to those that line up for kicks. This is why i don't even bother on here anymore just :smh:

Hoping for a little luck this morning

2AD4B0FF-AC9F-41AB-9FD1-AE53A83E8732.jpeg

i wasn't speaking to everyone that lives here fam i was speaking to those that line up for kicks. This is why i don't even bother on here anymore just :smh:
Oh in that case? Nah, ya'll still animals.

If I had to endure everyone giving Philly cats grief for eating horse poo poo after the superbowl, you should be able to take the slander of a very small and niche market

Back
Top Bottom