2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

issa L on the lobster for me. jesus i swear copping SBs is harder than nearly any other sneaker for me. i took an L on the pigeons, both diamonds, these lobsters... the only silver lining for me is that resell tends to be pretty low for dunks so i dont have to sweat it too bad.

does anyone in here know how to get those links? like is anyone connected or can shed some knowledge?

I was wondering the same thing and fooling around on the website i think you have to set up page monitor after hitting new arrivals then your shoe size (or a shoe size in general). That's the only way I see the purple lobsters even searching for it using the search function or clicking on Nike SB.

issa L on the lobster for me. jesus i swear copping SBs is harder than nearly any other sneaker for me. i took an L on the pigeons, both diamonds, these lobsters... the only silver lining for me is that resell tends to be pretty low for dunks so i dont have to sweat it too bad.

hopefully two sizes im looking for wont be too much...

CCS gave it a shot and still got raped by bots. Tactics got destroyed too I guess its on to the SNKRS drop.

SNKRS will be fun...

lol, dudes that have access to page monitors, early links, early info, etc. aren't sharing that info in this thread. Not necessarily because they're greedy but by the time they purchase/try to purchase, then finish, then share the link, you lost your chance.

Could only checkout ccs with PP. Nothing else worked on the site but I won't feel safe until I get tracking.

CCS crashed for most people after the PayPal checkout. Just check the IG comments. They helped the bots because they can still purchase while the site is down.

lol, dudes that have access to page monitors, early links, early info, etc. aren't sharing that info in this thread. Not necessarily because they're greedy but by the time they purchase/try to purchase, then finish, then share the link, you lost your chance.

Better off not saying it all after the fact. I disagree. It is to make sure you get yours THEN everyone else gets a chance.

CCS crashed for most people after the PayPal checkout. Just check the IG comments. They helped the bots because they can still purchase while the site is down.

To me they should just stop wasting people time and just keep all pairs in store for the people in the PDX area. Why let someone out of state with a bot come up? :smh:

I should be salty but after laughing at my friends eating L's for years chasing Jordans. I guess its only karma Im getting the L's now on skate shoes of all things.
#retailorbust

821E66B0-8072-4AE6-8173-E672A0D83C1A.png This is a good dude for anyone looking DBs. Hit him up on Twitter, I’ve had several good experiences with him

Back
Top Bottom