2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just a heads up to anyone going for Lobs on snkrs. Keep in mind Nike ships in nike swoosh branded boxes now days. So it'd be a good idea to maybe be at home when package arrives unless you don't mind having the box left at your door.

Just a heads up to anyone going for Lobs on snkrs. Keep in mind Nike ships in nike swoosh branded boxes now days. So it'd be a good idea to maybe be at home when package arrives unless you don't mind having the box left at your door.

I send everything to my job. That way people are held accountable. You have to drop it off at the mailroom and anything you receive has to be signed for their record.

I send everything to my job. That way people are held accountable. You have to drop it off at the mailroom and anything you receive has to be signed for their record.
Not a bad idea at all! I need to check if my job would ok me doing this for myself.

I can't decide if I want to rock the black or pink laces first.
20181215_153912.jpg
20181215_153613.jpg
If I get a pair I'm going with black, i would only put pink or white in depending on fit you wear, but black looks the best

Just change the delivery to a local access point.

Hit on tactics manually via iPhone while out and about earlier today. Good day.

Congrats. site kept crashing on me on my macbook... i had everything pre filled to just be able to check out but nothing...

Thank god no one around here really cares about sneakers. I've been telling my friends to ship their sneakers here if they ever want to be safe. My boy got robbed for his White Widows in my old neighborhood...

Back
Top Bottom