2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

My list is more long term, with a few reaches, and missing a few...but here it is..

AFBC2617-5AFD-4B67-B3F2-1D33C9CD6AC0.jpeg

Jus about to put a bid down on StockX for the purple lobsters... I'm normally a 9 but find myself going up to 9.5 with the Dunk Highs. Don't own any lows, should I also go 9.5? Thanks in advance.

I've had a lot of solid pick ups this year. But here is what I am still looking for.

Huf highs
Red Supreme highs
Premier Northern Light highs
Concord Lows
Cigar highs
WTDs

I wear a size 8 so most older pairs rarely show up on the market.

Damn, if only you were a size 9... I have a pair of cigars that I wore once and are just collecting dust.

I need Nasty Boys ISO plz
Quartersnacks pop up box set

Don’t really have anything else on the list

Both of those can be any size actually but 11.5/12 would be legit
Not needing to wear them, I’ve got non special box ones to wear

Y'all be careful out there....suppose to have my purp lobs shipped to me from NDC since yesterday...found out today....somebody at the fedex warehouse stole my shoes.....manager gonna say "Yea it was scanned in and suppose to be on the truck....and it had NIKE tape all over it....but we looked all over...it may have been stolen".....im like wtf....filed at claim with fedex and suppose to get a refund but damn man....this **** is crazy

Deciding if to pull the trigger on purple lobsters size 7. Price dropped, just don’t know if they will keep dropping.

Back
Top Bottom