2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Bull****. Releasing the Green Lobster at 9 AM like people don't have jobs to go to. These stores love the chaos it creates. They could have done an in-store raffle yesterday like they did for the Kyrie and various Off White shoes.

Im on the fence about this situation. It throws potential resellers off their game (slightly...?) but of course it's not the end all be all solution. Some people who want the pair will also be affected by this as well

Im on the fence about this situation. It throws potential resellers off their game (slightly...?) but of course it's not the end all be all solution. Some people who want the pair will also be affected by this as well

Doesn't throw resellers off of their game. NYC is a different beast when it comes to this. I'm only 20 minutes from Canal Street on the A. If I got there at 845, I might as well go home. ****** looking to pay their rent in January with this release.

Bull****. Releasing the Green Lobster at 9 AM like people don't have jobs to go to. These stores love the chaos it creates. They could have done an in-store raffle yesterday like they did for the Kyrie and various Off White shoes.
Y'all shouldn't be just now realizing that these stores do this to create **** like that. It's almost 2019 and these places are still getting their sites botted and doing FCFS for a collab release in big cities. They have more than enough money/resources to prevent that type of ****.

Y'all shouldn't be just now realizing that these stores do this to create **** like that. It's almost 2019 and these places are still getting their sites botted and doing FCFS for a collab release in big cities. They have more than enough money/resources to prevent that type of ****.

I'm not just realizing this. I've been buying sneakers with my own money since I was 15. I'm just calling it for what it is. You get the same buzz with an orderly raffle than you do with ****** storming the door.

How is it looking?driving there now. About to enter Holland tunnel
MVIMG_20181228_082713.jpg

We deep fam. They should have mass pairs hopefully

Good luck to everyone in line, hope you ALL get your pairs. I’ll try at 11 on the site, but I’d have a better chance driving to NYC from NC to stand in line than manually checking out at 11 lol

Back
Top Bottom