2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

To be clear SOLs are one of my favorites
LMs are above them only because I remember the pics in mags back then with worn down painted shoes

Hell we had people in our group that would destroy their front shoe from ollies and would end up with mismatched pairs just digging through others junk piles
A bunch of them didn’t have money to be buying shoes every couple of weeks
Luckily I wasn’t an ollie fiend so my shoes lasted much longer (shoe goo FTW)

Wait we listing grails or our opinions on which is the best Dunk SB?

Different things for me...Best Dunks see my last post...If we’re talking grails then Paris and London’s from the City series has to get the top spot...

my list in order wold have to be

1: OG pigeon dunk, (born and raised in NY so this dunk means a lot to me, also this is something of an unattainable grail for me at current prices)
2: UNKLES, my favorite dunk high of all time, plus the sneaker that got me into this hobby hardcore.
3: Paris dunk, this shoe is gorgeous and imo a work of art.
4: OG supreme dunk lows both colorways, these are just pure fire. still trying to find a pair of whites.
5: Freddy's, it still hurts my soul that these didn't actually release. i remember constantly searching nsb org for info and release dates for these back in the day and when we found out they got canceled i was crushed.

started digging through my old photobucket account and came across this pickup shot. what a time....
N8o5AK2xzcgo7xu6VWhpwGOn_500.jpg
The Tiffany blazer was my very first SB. Nice

To be clear SOLs are one of my favorites
LMs are above them only because I remember the pics in mags back then with worn down painted shoes

Hell we had people in our group that would destroy their front shoe from ollies and would end up with mismatched pairs just digging through others junk piles
A bunch of them didn’t have money to be buying shoes every couple of weeks
Luckily I wasn’t an ollie fiend so my shoes lasted much longer (shoe goo FTW)
For sure. I’m goofy and most of my friends were regular. Back before switch was a thing, I could trade my right shoe for someone else’s, and we’d double the life.

And we also painted our shoes.

I am sure that it would not be considered the greatest dunk of all time, but my favorite of all time are the Babe the Blue Ox's. For me that shoe is flat out beautiful. Never got a pair in my size 14/15, saw them on Flight Club a few months back, but they went really quick.

I honestly can’t pick 1.

For me, top 3: Jedis, Supremes (blk/red), and the Skunks. (Looking for skunks sz 11/10.5 :nerd:)

Goat unreleased SB: Freddy’s.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom