2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They were better off doing a twitch stream then up loading the link in the chat randomly or at the end.

This whole we trying to make the qvc of this generation was stupid cause apps aren’t stable heck snkrs bearly can Handel popular releases

Aside from snkrs, stockx and goat, I feel the same.
I feel like those apps actually have purpose. It’s apps like I have to specifically download for ONE release that has nothing really to do with selling sneakers in general are terrible imo. GOAT and Stock X are okay because they make 3rd party selling easier to consumers plus have longer term use for people to come back and SNKRS/Nike + is cool because it’s the NikeStore but in a better streamlined mobile way.

I feel like those apps actually have purpose. It’s apps like I have to specifically download for ONE release that has nothing really to do with selling sneakers in general are terrible imo. GOAT and Stock X are okay because they make 3rd party selling easier to consumers plus have longer term use for people to come back and SNKRS/Nike + is cool because it’s the NikeStore but in a better streamlined mobile way.

Big facts now everyone trying hawk their crap through apps

Just like subscription to loot crates and other random boxes of junk.

Just a new wave mostly cause traditional shopping is down with younger people

Cause yah know crippling student loans

At what point am I just too damn old for this bs runaround, download a crappy app, maybe get lucky, probably crash......

I think I answered my own question. Just not worth the hassle any more.
Agreed. Just a pain really at this point. I missed on black diamonds, purple lobster, green, humidity, db’s and some other non sb shoes this year. Contemplating downsizing my closet and cutting back on purchases.

Big facts now everyone trying hawk their crap through apps

Just like subscription to loot crates and other random boxes of junk.

Just a new wave mostly cause traditional shopping is down with younger people

Cause yah know crippling student loans
It’s ridiculous man, it’s like everyone wants to make an app for no reason. Their views for the shows on the app are going to tank SUPER hard. They’re dangling 30 steaks on a hook for thousands of dogs and those dogs gonna leave after the 30 steaks been ate :lol:

Back
Top Bottom