2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

B85A7FC2-B928-4CC4-B729-E4B1227C7037.jpeg
I like them better before they’re stripped.

If you had a choice, Salt stains or Beijings?
Beijings easily.

That’s what I’ve thought! Now I don’t know if I should return them or have them credit me a certain amount.

On StockX listing? Or you saw the listing on some other platform?

Edit: just saw that warning on SX...wtf!? Sellers could just keep the laces, sell the shoes and buy the cheaper non special box purps if that’s the case.

I saw it mentioned several times on social media by Deon that the blue laces were "while supplies last" meaning that unfortunately not all pairs with the special box received them. It's possible that your seller either did not receive them or did not send them in with the shoes.

Salt stains unless you just hate Highs. The clear sole, Black patent leather swoosh, Nice red leather tab on tongue, and the black/red checkered sock liner they stole from the Jordan 10. Such a clean shoe imo :nthat:

I saw it mentioned several times on social media by Deon that the blue laces were "while supplies last" meaning that unfortunately not all pairs with the special box received them. It's possible that your seller either did not receive them or did not send them in with the shoes.
Sigh....so disappointed. Still like the shoes but...paid extra and no blue laces.

I truly wonder if Nike is paying these shops a bit extra, in order to drum up this sort of hype. Kids fighting, thirsting and clamoring over Nike product, only does good things for Nike stock. That said, I hope they are planning a Kapernick Dunk to go along with his special projects.

not at all, quite the opposite. if accounts don't treat nike product with alot of attention they're likely to get their account pulled. nike don't play.

I truly wonder if Nike is paying these shops a bit extra, in order to drum up this sort of hype. Kids fighting, thirsting and clamoring over Nike product, only does good things for Nike stock. That said, I hope they are planning a Kapernick Dunk to go along with his special projects.

I was wondering this myself but then Nike let Jeff Staple pimp out there customers by Downloading an app I assume he made money or some kind of kickbacks from. Thats what baffles me, essentially they let him make money off there shoe and didnt get a cut (assumptions). Another weird thought I had was what if ppl do riot and someone really gets hurt. Is Nike at fault by glorifying such behavior?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom