2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Blue Lobsters today.

2019-01-09_22.19.23.jpg
Yeah... Those Blues look so fresh with those laces. Very nice work sir.

As for the pidgeons with the alternate green laces.. looks better than the black laces IMO.. tho I still don't feel enough to go and try to get these ones . Still a pass for me .

550k people living in Berkeley and Oakland and 3 posts in a row about people entering the same raffle...what's the worst that could happen?
550k people living in Berkeley and Oakland and 3 posts in a row about people entering the same raffle...what's the worst that could happen?

Hahahaha. I'm just trying to give myself some hope since I can't really hang with camping anymore.

I have always disliked the Cavs. Such a stupid team to use the layer gimmick on.

A yellow shoe with a purple layer underneath (Lakers) or an orange shoe with a royal blue layer underneath (knicks) would’ve been a better color selection.

550K is still better odds than opening it up to the public. And not everyone within Oakland and Berkeley are shoe collectors. I doubt I'll get picked because the last time I hit on a raffle was like 3 years ago on some Yeezys at Darkside but that was when they dropped 3 colorways in one day. We'll see how things turn out.

nikesbornothing has a list of all stores releasing these. I went thru to see which stores are doing raffles/online since there arent any skateshops near me and its very few stores.
Same, I clicked through every @. Civilist, Civil, and Tactics were the only others that I noticed.

Back
Top Bottom