2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

the new UnHeardOf x Nike SB apparel capsule is fire... “Arctic Skateboarding”

EDCCEA45-0EE0-466F-BC60-EF84950D2006.jpeg
361A4EA8-4DFE-48CB-BB0B-D343C06E488A.jpeg

85ACC145-268D-4F9A-ADB1-17F750BA6557.jpeg

Man, I know others have said it - but there are SB fakes all over the place again. New models. I've seen Humidity, WSLS, every lobster, all of the new Diamonds. Essentially everything since WSLS. They look good too (not advocating, just saying "be careful"). Not perfect, but enough to sneak by you with some bad pics.

It's been a while since rep makers hit SB. Watch out on eBay...

everyone said the same thing right after the tiff highs dropped...they were selling for 4-500 at one point.

how much are they now??

Like I said, this is a different time. Tiffany highs were popular amongst this community, people are seeing Travis Scott wear “those purple Nike dunks” and feening. I bet there are people who know what “purple lobster” means yet have no clue what a Dunk SB is.

Just like when I worked at FNL in college and people called asking if we were getting the “black and red concords”

I always see people going crazy for these apparel releases, what about it draws you guys? IMHO it's all pretty uninspired and plain, just some hoodies with patches on them. The black one looks nice, clean lines and the neon contrasts nicely, but the other two I don't see the appeal.

NBA pack is on Frezy via Premier, opens Monday. Curious how this release will go, for the Dunk anyway. These would be an easy cop before this hype cycle.

Will keep an eye on the GT’s on disco.

Hey, I'm a noob with a question I'm hoping someone can answer. Got into SBs with the purple lobsters and been learning the ropes, picked up some northern lights highs too.
I found a VNDS pair of these...I know they're not SBs and wondering how they'll compare comfort wise. Similar to Jordan 1's? Do these have any air? Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom