2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

6911BDCA-45DB-48BD-B192-06231C327AA2.gif
Ruined a DS pair of Stussys.. the nerve :lol:

93CFE85B-B3DA-40E1-A70F-376939F1A7A6.jpeg

Stuff like this takes me back to the early 2000s, such a simpler time, lol. Anytime I see LV put on kicks like that visions of Platinum FUBU, 4XL long tees and durags sweep across my mind, followed by Nelly’s “Country Gammar”. Man, that was a wonderful time to be alive!
Nelly-Dance-1435282718.gif
And The pants that completely swallow your shoes?!? Those were the days indeed.

Would anybody else custom their swoosh a diff color? Midsole white is enough imo
I probably wouldn’t, but the swoosh on both the mids and lows is super white! The Quartersnacks, SOMPs, and Nontourages, all have swooshes that are not white, which I love about them. The all white swoosh, while clean, doesn’t quite look as nice as the other three I mentioned.

Another pic of the the AJ1 x SB LA/Chi. They definitely look better in this pic. I wonder if this is closer to what they look like in normal lighting. If so, a big improvement. The red trim just throws me a little too much still though. I might shoot my shot, but not shedding not a single tear if I miss.
97297127-60B7-4614-AD21-34724D00F58D.jpeg

I agree on the red throwing it off but absolutely still want them. I really wish they would have split this into 2 pairs instead and slapped a solid color all over them kinda like the Cavs.

Stuff like this takes me back to the early 2000s, such a simpler time, lol. Anytime I see LV put on kicks like that visions of Platinum FUBU, 4XL long tees and durags sweep across my mind, followed by Nelly’s “Country Gammar”. Man, that was a wonderful time to be alive!
Nelly-Dance-1435282718.gif
honestly besides the vh1 reality shows i look back at that time like wtf was we thinking LOL

And one day soon we will look at super slim jeans the same way....
nah. super slim jeans have been around , went out of style for a few decades, and come back again. thats probably gonna be the normal cycle of things.
Now screen printed elite socks... yea we gon regret 2010-2013

L'ed on hornets and there was no hype for these....
everybodys a damn reseller these days.....

Last edited:
Now to order lacelocks and laces from BS. For some reason SNKRS is kind to me on SB releases, they must not have heard mid 2000s me b****** about NSB beginning to be sold on NDC. Whoops

I don't really understand why these are reselling.

Solely based on pictures, they look just okay. I unfortunately don't have any skate shops with SB accounts within a 3 hour radius so I probably won't ever get to see these in person to appreciate them.

Well, the elephant print will always catch eyes. Not used as much as you’d think, and a black based colorway tends to do pretty well. I mean, I think black sheep did an awesome job and nailed the execution. I like to reward that. Glad for them the release did so well

Back
Top Bottom