2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Fresh off a cruise. Flip flops back in the closet. Dunks right back on feet. Prob the softest mid I own. So comfy. Asburys.
IMG_20190305_095938.jpg
awesome wear. don’t think pics do these enough justice. super underrated

Fellas I need help looking for a grail. White/neutral grey patent leather pro b low. Sku 624044-101. In an 11-12. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance SB fam.

thinkin bout getting some sb low dunk pros to skate this spring/summer yall think they will last atleast as good or better than a eS accel?? wish emerica made good shoes like early 2000s the reynolds were tanks

Fellas I need help looking for a grail. White/neutral grey patent leather pro b low. Sku 624044-101. In an 11-12. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance SB fam.

Tried making an offer on these yet..? There was another pair of size 11 on the market for low 100s but I can’t recall where I saw them.. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

05D2A576-ED75-4703-9D91-AB9FD907C26E.jpeg

Tried making an offer on these yet..? There was another pair of size 11 on the market for low 100s but I can’t recall where I saw them.. I’ll keep my eyes peeled.

05D2A576-ED75-4703-9D91-AB9FD907C26E.jpeg
Real talk, even though pro Bs still usually sell for cheap and you should certainly send an offer any time it's OBO, $225 for a pair of pristine white shoes almost 20 years old isn't that bad. The way I always think of it is compared to retail for modern shoes like a pair of retro jordans that cost $190+tax.

Real talk, even though pro Bs still usually sell for cheap and you should certainly send an offer any time it's OBO, $225 for a pair of pristine white shoes almost 20 years old isn't that bad. The way I always think of it is compared to retail for modern shoes like a pair of retro jordans that cost $190+tax.

Oh I totally agree dude. They are super clean. Like you said though, any time obo is listed you have to at least shoot your shot before forking over full ask :lol:

Back
Top Bottom