2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I dunno. Not my favorite dunk of all time, but certainly not the worst. I do view it as better than the high though just because the materials are infinitely better in comparison.

I think if this were a different collab, and didn't have the diamond name attached, then people would feel differently. I don't see it that different from other black and silver dunks like the Quartersnacks or SOMPs. Neither of those are "exciting", but they're loved for different reasons.

I think the panda pigeon is the worst collab in the last couple of years...but that might just be me. Even worse than the various Black Sheep collabs :rofl:

I dunno. Not my favorite dunk of all time, but certainly not the worst. I do view it as better than the high though just because the materials are infinitely better in comparison.

I think if this were a different collab, and didn't have the diamond name attached, then people would feel differently. I don't see it that different from other black and silver dunks like the Quartersnacks or SOMPs. Neither of those are "exciting", but they're loved for different reasons.

I think the panda pigeon is the worst collab in the last couple of years...but that might just be me. Even worse than the various Black Sheep collabs :rofl:

I'm not a fan of the pigeon dunks but at least they put some thought into those with the materials and details. Same with the Quarternsacks, simple but lots of details. The black diamonds look like it took them 5 minutes to decide what to do.

I'll play devil's advocate--

I didn't /love/ the new DSC collab, but there were only so many ways Nicky could take them. We had OG lows, then the 2006 un-Tiffany non-SB lows, then highs...the materials on the blacks were solid enough (I haven't seen whites or canaries in hand), they were muted enough to be every day casually wearable, you can rock 'em with or without the Swoosh, rock the Swoosh upside down (please don't actually do this), etc.

They weren't groundbreaking or anything, but I definitely don't think they're the worst collab ever, nor do I think they'd be outlet-bound without the DSC affiliation.

blacks still look like ripoff SPoT lows though

4107E60D-3BBF-4CF1-90DF-4ECF89E1DF92.jpeg

I'll play devil's advocate--

I didn't /love/ the new DSC collab, but there were only so many ways Nicky could take them. We had OG lows, then the 2006 un-Tiffany non-SB lows, then highs...the materials on the blacks were solid enough (I haven't seen whites or canaries in hand), they were muted enough to be every day casually wearable, you can rock 'em with or without the Swoosh, rock the Swoosh upside down (please don't actually do this), etc.

They weren't groundbreaking or anything, but I definitely don't think they're the worst collab ever, nor do I think they'd be outlet-bound without the DSC affiliation.

blacks still look like ripoff SPoT lows though

Disagree with the highlighted part. Off the top of my head I can think of a few iterations that IMO would look better.
OG lows but flip the black leather to white.
Fully metallic paint that strips away (except the swoosh) to reveal the OG.
High with tiffany panels, white toe box, silver swoosh. Would look similar to Sea Crystals.

I'm no pro or a designer, (my ideas might not be any better, I'll let you all decide), but these guys phoned it in for this one.

We need to come up with a ranking system so we can really get an all time worst and finish this debate. :lol::lol:

I'll get the list going...this is off the top of my head:

Premier:

Petoskey low
Petoskey high
Fish Ladders
Northern Lights highs
Northern Lights lows
Win Some Lose Some

Concepts:
Red Lobs
Blue Lobs
Yellow Lobs (F&F exclusive)
Purple Lobs
Green Lobs
Grey Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Black Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Blue Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Stained Glass highs
Holy Grail lows

SPoT:

Moat mids
Lance Mountain / 20th Anniversary lows
Cigar City highs
Gasparilla highs

NJ Skate Shop:

BITUSA highs
Toxic Avenger lows

Diamond Supply:

Tiff lows
Tiff highs
Black Diamond lows
White Diamond lows
Canary Diamond lows (F&F exclusive)

Brooklyn Projects:

Reign in Blood highs
Halo lows
Paparazzi highs
Paparazzi ISO highs
WOF lows
WOF ISO lows

Atlas:

35mm lows
35mm ISO lows

Girls Don't Cry:

red lows (Japan exclusives)
white lows (F&F exclusives)

Black Sheep:

Paid in Full highs
WISC highs
Hornets highs

Humidity:

Trumpet highs

Rukus:

Crawfish lows

UnHeardOf:

Nasty Boys lows
A's highs

Civil:

Magnet (?) highs

Uprise:

Uprise highs

Homegrown:

Homegrown highs

Familia:

Loons
Skunks
Blue Ox

Plus:

Golf of Mexico lows

Full Kit:

Dorothy lows

Murasaki:

Ride Life lows

Supreme (thanks vinnuendo vinnuendo ):

Red highs
Orange highs
Blue highs
White lows
Black lows
Red lows

Last edited:
I'll get the list going...this is off the top of my head:

Premier:

Petoskey low
Petoskey high
Fish Ladders
Northern Lights highs
Northern Lights lows
Win Some Lose Some

Concepts:
Red Lobs
Blue Lobs
Yellow Lobs (F&F exclusive)
Purple Lobs
Green Lobs
Grey Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Black Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Blue Ugly Christmas Sweaters
Stained Glass highs
Holy Grail lows

SPoT:

Moat mids
Lance Mountain / 20th Anniversary lows
Cigar City highs
Gasparilla highs

NJ Skate Shop:

BITUSA highs
Toxic Avenger lows

Diamond Supply:

Tiff lows
Tiff highs
Black Diamond lows
White Diamond lows
Canary Diamond lows (F&F exclusive)

Brooklyn Projects:

Reign in Blood highs
Halo lows
Paparazzi highs
Paparazzi ISO highs
WOF lows
WOF ISO lows

Atlas:

35mm lows
35mm ISO lows

Girls Don't Cry:

red lows (Japan exclusives)
white lows (F&F exclusives)

Black Sheep:

Paid in Full highs
WISC highs
Hornets highs

Humidity:

Trumpet highs

Rukus:

Crawfish lows

UnHeardOf:

Nasty Boys lows
A's highs

Civil:

Magnet (?) highs

Uprise:

Uprise highs

Homegrown:

Homegrown highs

Familia:

Loons
Skunks
Blue Ox

Plus:

Golf of Mexico lows

Full Kit:

Dorothy lows

Murasaki:

Ride Life lows

Nice work.

I'm not sure if you were only looking to include worst, but I can't help but notice you forgot Supreme. As far as dunks go, the three lows and three highs, plus the non-SB F&F santa joints and sample red/white/orange lows with the Nike print in place of stars.

ppl are calling me about these Jordan x SB lows all over Stockx and ebay for like $90. Trying to tell them its april fools but they arnt believing me. Jordans under retail on release day? :lol:

ppl are calling me about these Jordan x SB lows all over Stockx and ebay for like $90. Trying to tell them its april fools but they arnt believing me. Jordans under retail on release day? :lol:
They dropped the non SB lows. Yellow is on NDC. I saw black toe in FTL. Maybe confusing things?

Back
Top Bottom