2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Minus the White Sole, which I really Do Not Like, I’m actually more excited about the Light Bone than the Lakers.
But of course, I’ll end up getting both.

I would be in for the Light Bone pair if they would have had a better color underneath. I still think an homage to Supas would have been a really nice tie to SB. Orange for the grey, blue for the black.

Minus the White Sole, which I really Do Not Like, I’m actually more excited about the Light Bone than the Lakers.
But of course, I’ll end up getting both.
It looks like that white pair has a white midsole and a light bone outsole.

more photos of Corduroy’s: (just realized these had been posted already, my bad)

nike-sb-dunk-low-corduroy-BQ6817-201-1.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-corduroy-BQ6817-201-2.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-corduroy-BQ6817-201-3.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-corduroy-BQ6817-201-4.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-corduroy-BQ6817-201-5.jpg

nike-sb-dunk-low-corduroy-BQ6817-201-6.jpg

Soooooo as soon as I saw the white version of the shirt I knew I wanted one, since it blends two hobbies of mine (sneakers and playing cards/cardistry)...but I hate wearing white shirts...so when I saw the grey version last week I had to scoop...NDC was sold out of my size and I couldn’t find the grey anywhere else, but Branded in NJ came through clutch after I made a post on IG asking for leads:

A7EDB83E-0BA8-4F42-8957-280DEF52A896.jpeg

Soooooo as soon as I saw the white version of the shirt I knew I wanted one, since it blends two hobbies of mine (sneakers and playing cards/cardistry)...but I hate wearing white shirts...so when I saw the grey version last week I had to scoop...NDC was sold out of my size and I couldn’t find the grey anywhere else, but Branded in NJ came through clutch after I made a post on IG asking for leads:

A7EDB83E-0BA8-4F42-8957-280DEF52A896.jpeg
Didn’t they have a similar shirt when Dontrelle Willis had his Dunks?

Back
Top Bottom