2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got to give Nike credit for trying to be creative with the dog walkers. I wonder how people felt when the three bears pack came out?

If I remember correctly it was pretty polarizing (could be wrong). People didnt like them or loved them but they did very well and went on to have high value.

If anyone in NYC knows where to try for Dog Walks on Saturday please PM me.. I copped SB's when I was in college and used to buy them all locally or online. Thanks in advance.

If anyone in NYC knows where to try for Dog Walks on Saturday please PM me.. I copped SB's when I was in college and used to buy them all locally or online. Thanks in advance.

I'm not in NYC, but I can't imagine many (if any) places will be doing FCFS.

Lick, Blades, Renarts, Extra Butter...maybe Supreme?

F79F7150-0615-43CD-8F9B-6AEF1CE9B4BA.jpeg

CCS HAS THE CAMO DUNK HIGH UP FOR 20% OFF PLUS FREE SHIPPING!

LINK: https://shop.ccs.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-pro-shoes-parachute-beige-black-ale-brown-6-0

CODE: APRIL20

I'm not in NYC, but I can't imagine many (if any) places will be doing FCFS.

Lick, Blades, Renarts, Extra Butter...maybe Supreme?

Thanks for the feedback.. you're probably right but you never know man. NYC is pretty crappy when it comes to these shops. Any chance they can get to backdoor something, they will take so most stuff ends up FCFS if its not something that drops at a retail store like Footlocker etc.

Used to camp out side my local place (Elite Boardshop) and picked up all the SB's that dropped... If anybody has a line on potentially where in the DMV area, please share info -- much appreciated!
:nerd:

Being a dad is great, no matter what you do you won’t be cool so might as well do what you like
My kids are just now realizing how cool I actually am (the 20-agers are.... the 10 year old does not)

Of course cool in a responsible grown up kind of way

Used to camp out side my local place (Elite Boardshop) and picked up all the SB's that dropped... If anybody has a line on potentially where in the DMV area, please share info -- much appreciated!
:nerd:

Wasn't Palace 5 the last boardshop in the DC area? I think these days you're SOL if you're in the DMV...which blows. Because I bought almost all my SBs from there and Elite Boardship when I lived in the area.

Back
Top Bottom