2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Manny you're missing desert camo highs (good looking out)...and idk if we can really count either of the GDC joints since reds were only released at like 3 shops in Japan and whites were F&F.

4A5B2D94-50E6-447C-85C0-9FDBDE13E2ED.jpeg

Gdc don’t count since they never made it to the us or euro market ...

not including them feels wrong to me

Waiting for raffle winners to be called today from a local store. I need my 2019 luck to get on the level of my 2018 luck. Got almost everything I wanted last year.

Pure in Annapolis is the only one I’ve seen mention that they will have them - FCFS.

I’m in Baltimore so it’s Vu or bust. They are great, but small, so they will get one shoe in my size 11 if I’m lucky. I don’t even know if they will have them. Crazy for a decent market size - it’s not like we are talking rural Nebraska.
The lack of shops in the area has always been baffling.

Dumbfounded why CCS holds a single partial size run for in store not including any size larger than 13 but will put up multiple FSRs online for bots to eat up. Wish my local loved locals more:-(

Wonder what the EG location is looking like, I'm too old for that camping life. Hoping SNKRS will hook me up with my 13.
My brother lives right next to the shop in EG. Thought Purple Lobs were going to be an easy cop for him but then folks were camped out like 2 days before the drop :lol:

Back
Top Bottom