2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Nice to see SBs out on the weekend lol. And that dunk subreddit is deff getting bookmarked.
AJ SB1.jpg
Ny-paris before wear > la- Chicago before wear

Nice to see SBs out on the weekend lol. And that dunk subreddit is deff getting bookmarked.
AJ SB1.jpg

This is the best I’ve seen these look so far. I really don’t like the pink underneath but it looks nice as the edging on the leather panels.

i know we've discussed how much prices for sb's have inflated in the last few months, but i'm still kinda dumbfounded. i see a pair of used gibsons going for $180 when i saw DS pairs at $100 max less than two years ago. hype is a hell of a drug

i know we've discussed how much prices for sb's have inflated in the last few months, but i'm still kinda dumbfounded. i see a pair of used gibsons going for $180 when i saw DS pairs at $100 max less than two years ago. hype is a hell of a drug

Honestly $100 max on Gibson’s woulda been a steal two years ago but I know what you mean

It’s ebay , you know how that goes sometimes . Worst case I just get my money back

Why not StockX or GOAT? There’s so many of these Bones released, I think the chances of catching a fake is slim, especially compared to eBay....

Why not StockX or GOAT? There’s so many of these Bones released, I think the chances of catching a fake is slim, especially compared to eBay....
I won it as a bid, but not worry about that being fake , seller has zero negative feedback, plus if there fake I just let ebay handle that, since the seller post on the Description be 100% authentic. stock x and goat kinda high on my size so why not get them to close to retail :emoji_shrug:

Back
Top Bottom