2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is my thinking exactly. Isn't the difference between a Dunk SB Low and Jordan 1 Low the fact that the SB is indeed more reinforced, a little higher, and padded, for skating?
Think the difference in the 2 besides padding are the Air unit midsole and the leather strap on the back.

og.jpg jordan dunk.jpg
its like the Jordan low is a Dunk wearing a Wife beater.

Last edited:
On the OG (which this SB is styled after) yes they do have Nike. They released several pairs a few years back in OG classic colorways.

The "phat" lows which is what's in stores right now has a more padded tongue with a Jumpman and were meant to be more like a skate inspired model.
Alright not all lows selective sheesh dam

But then it would be a dunk...
No, it wouldn’t. It just needs some reinforcement/reconfiguring where you olllie and flick. Case in point above...

The Dunk midsole is terrible for skating - for me - zero boardfeel. It’s nothing at all like a Jordan 1 midsole.

This is my thinking exactly. Isn't the difference between a Dunk SB Low and Jordan 1 Low the fact that the SB is indeed more reinforced, a little higher, and padded, for skating?
Apples and oranges. Some people like that tank feel on foot. Some like minimal protection and padding, ala Vans. But a minimalist shoe doesn’t have to fall apart in a week.

Back
Top Bottom