2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Has anyone called their local skate shops to see how many pairs of the Parra sb dunks they got? My store hasn’t received the pairs yet and I just wanna get an idea of what to expect

Expect even More shops to be selling direct to the highest bidder on all flipping platforms.
Expect every small online drop across the world to be botted so that no one on team manual has any chance whatsoever. Expect the snkrs drop to be another scripting race won by The Cook group developers and almost no one else.
Expect that “people” in the “community” will make every effort to squeeze max dollars out of every pair...because this seems to pass somehow for “collecting” today.

Expect even More shops to be selling direct to the highest bidder on all flipping platforms.
Expect every small online drop across the world to be botted so that no one on team manual has any chance whatsoever. Expect the snkrs drop to be another scripting race won by The Cook group developers and almost no one else.
Expect that “people” in the “community” will make every effort to squeeze max dollars out of every pair...because this seems to pass somehow for “collecting” today.
User name to post is ironic

First nice Saturday here in a while, so decided to finally unDS these! Glad I was able to grab them.
CACB38EE-3CD0-4799-96C7-AA690D9886D0.jpeg
the more i see the green lobs, the more i like em. enjoy em!

And if you’re against it, you aren’t supporting the “culture.”

Got my Russet Cedars in today and I love the colors. The Dark Russet color material is very soft, like a suede jacket, where as the Summit white is more corse. Fit wise, the Porcelains are much more snug around the ball of the foot area and probably could go up have a size (went true to size), where as the Russet Cedars felt very comfortabe (went true to size). These are my first dunk lows and hope to pick up many more in the future.
SB Dunk Low Porcelains Russet Cedar.jpg

Last edited:
Them hypes doing hype things. This thread will move 10+ pages leading up to the release day
Sucks man. This is the first SB I’ve wanted in a long time. Literally just left adidas almost two months ago and started getting back into other brands again. Plus I’ll be in Vancouver this weekend so that’s adding another layer of difficulty.

The parras will be had, I've entered every raffle possible. I've been on board since the first pics came out. I see some people have already begun to turn though(mostly on ig and fb).

Back
Top Bottom