2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Wow awesome stuff guys, didnt have a chance to read the thread all day and it jumped crazy, but nice work. Blades NYC will be releasing 112's Sat morning (in store only I believe). I'm sure there will be more opportunities within the next few days, I did not want to get up early again so decided to try Rukus and was able to land a pair for 120 shipped (with taxes in NYC I didn't mind the extra $10 for convenience) so give RUKUS a try Saturday. Also called Fishbone Sk8 and was told to call on Monday 12/1.

Last edited:
got lucky and was able to walk into my store and just pick a 10 up, dude said no one knew they had released them so i lucked out

the fit is tts

did anyone get pairs with messed up 3m? when copping these the dude at the store said a few pairs had a side panel or something that was scratched or messed up. 

got lucky and was able to walk into my store and just pick a 10 up, dude said no one knew they had released them so i lucked out

the fit is tts

did anyone get pairs with messed up 3m? when copping these the dude at the store said a few pairs had a side panel or something that was scratched or messed up. 
thats exactly how my pair came

Last edited:
Got tracking info from CCS on my size 12, whew. I didn't think these would be as hyped as they turned out to be. BIG props to everyone throwing oops on the regular in here. BEST.THREAD. EVER.

Oh you wanna see messed up 3m? Ha let me show you guys

Question for anyone that ordered these from ndc, and had other items in your order...

Did anyone receive shipping confirmation yet? I received shipping conf for my other items, but not these...

I'm already over not.getting these. If I can get them at a reasonable price down the line, cool. Any other sites had good BF deals on SBs?

Thanks John for the new place to call! It sucks tho they didn't have a size 13 but the help is always appreciated

damn, waking up with 3 orders cancelled, and 1 backordered...hell of a black friday :smh:

sz11 is a struggle. pretty much give up at this point :smh:

Last edited:
Got my last pair in (don't worry I'm no reseller and I've gotten about 8 others for people at retail). Dno what I'm gonna do with the one ruined pair smh

Back
Top Bottom