2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Better late than never :pimp: I didn’t even know this collab existed until last week. Had to grab the extras.

Homegrown closest SB account to me growing up and I have fond memories of the shop, the commons, and just Ithaca in general. Spent a lot of summer days hiking gorges or on the lake. They did a great job on these capturing the spirit of the shop and surrounding upstate NY vibes. Pretty nostalgic for me I am psyched to have these in hand.

Last release I went to was the space jam sbs. That was also last time I waited in line for kicks :rofl:

91E610C6-C8B6-4A0D-94BA-1E86D7B07A64.jpeg
the last good collab from nike sb imo

perusing stockx's bids for the lulz...

reese denims have a bid at $5k
pacman highs $787
ms pacman lows $920
trail lows $920
purple pigeons $875
dotd lows $3500
purple lobs, regular box $743
mosquito lows $650
panda pigeons, regular box $625
asparagus lows $550
thomas campbell highs $518
tiff highs $505
gold rails $440

**** is crazy forreal

Last edited:

pacman highs $787
ms pacman lows $920
trail lows $920
purple pigeons $875
dotd lows $3500
mosquito lows $650
asparagus lows $550
tiff highs $505
gold rails $440

**** is crazy forreal
I sold my well worn white supreme lows for $1,750 on ebay. I paid $550 for them last October and wore them over 20 times. This isn't intended to be a flex or anything as y'all know I loved them, posted those in this thread like every month. But I was curious so I listed as a skyball on ebay with no offers, thinking people would message me and they'd just sit until I felt like wearing them again and someone just paid me the BIN one day. They didn't even last a month.

I sold my well worn white supreme lows for $1,750 on ebay. I paid $550 for them last October and wore them over 20 times. This isn't intended to be a flex or anything as y'all know I loved them, posted those in this thread like every month. But I was curious so I listed as a skyball on ebay with no offers, thinking people would message me and they'd just sit until I felt like wearing them again and someone just paid me the BIN one day. They didn't even last a month.

Size?

Super ****ing stoked these ****ers are back !! If u think those StockX prices for those r crazy prices for these are like 1,100$

2ED0DB5D-F098-43B2-A171-6AAEF2D7A949.jpeg

Oh man I've been looking for a pair in this size forever. I had a 10.5 but ended up selling them before everybody started going crazy for them because they were just a tad too big. One of my biggest sneaker sale regrets lol.

Oh man I've been looking for a pair in this size forever. I had a 10.5 but ended up selling them before everybody started going crazy for them because they were just a tad too big. One of my biggest sneaker sale regrets lol.

Same here bro when i got them in 07 at Undftd i was still like ehhh but got them anyways and sold them a few months later for like 125$ this was 07 and after 12 years they r back

Thousand dollar cameras to take pics of your feet for the gram.
The camera that I used to take the photo of my barf pick up a couple pages back cost $1,000 with the lens I had attached but I only shared it to niketalk so far. I use it for a lot of other things, too, but FWIW your cell phone probably costs more.

pacman highs $787
ms pacman lows $920
trail lows $920
purple pigeons $875
dotd lows $3500
mosquito lows $650
asparagus lows $550
tiff highs $505
gold rails $440

**** is crazy forreal
breh I just checked for price on Shimizu in my size LMAO

1,100 for Milkcrates? Wow. I remember those thing sitting and collecting dust on my locals shelves.

Before this hype wave we've been having I bought and sold a pair for basically retail no less than 2 ish years ago. Now I cant find a pair in the size I need for anything reasonable (and my reasonable is a heck of a lot more lenient than most people)

Back
Top Bottom