2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

A73DDBBD-BADE-4165-A2D9-C5E785A0E3B3.jpeg

Gross. All you hype lurkers that crash this thread; enjoy these.

All in on the OW dunks lol. I realize they aren't for everyone, heck I kinda had to do a double take the first time I saw them. Idk if it's the colorways they used or what but I like every pair I've seen so far.

Most of these guys don’t even realize what they’re paying for at that price, or why. That kind of money is pretty much nothing to them, they don’t know or care that they’re overpaying.

You do, of course have these celebs or athletes that have been into kicks for years, and didn’t have it like that growing up, and are now grabbing the pairs they wanted back then, but most of em follow trends, and buy what’s “cool” at the time.

Futura IG post makes it seem the FLxOW will release this year. Nike has the final say with release dates so I’ll wait for them to announce it E0A9CCFB-1E0D-4683-A664-108A1A8E70D2.jpeg

you must be trolling or don't skate. Tyshawn, KB, Na-kel, Louie Lopez and Kader are some of the most talented dudes in years.
No troll
As a Team, compared to the others they are at the BOTTOM!
IMO
I could prolly list 10 teams that have a better team of skaters

I'm sure you could too...

Most of these guys don’t even realize what they’re paying for at that price, or why. That kind of money is pretty much nothing to them, they don’t know or care that they’re overpaying.

You do, of course have these celebs or athletes that have been into kicks for years, and didn’t have it like that growing up, and are now grabbing the pairs they wanted back then, but most of em follow trends, and buy what’s “cool” at the time.
offset was pretty knowledgeable though. like to the point of being nerdy. i respected it, just not the prices he paid.

Not sure about the rest of the team but Tyshawn is nice. Primitive before Shane and Diego left were the GSW of skate teams.

Tyshawn had 2 Thrasher covers in a row. I don’t know how often that happens, but it’s pretty amazing. Gonz is the GOAT and invented street skating, and spearheaded almost everything that happened in the 90’s. Kader is going to rule the next generation. Nak is amazing. Etc. Yeah, you must be trolling.

Back
Top Bottom