2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Can anybody please please please point me in the right direction for a pair of Jamesons 8.5US? Peaceandlove :smokin

Missed the past week or so, so my fault if these've been posted already, but some highs set to drop in January:

Last edited:
store.verticalurge.com participating in Cyber Monday. Prices already reflect discount.

Lots of sizes in like SH2, team red, fire/ice, etc. Make sure to choose your size first and wait and make sure (sizes are not removed from drop down sometimes after they sell, but it will tell you if they are sold out after selected in that size)

Link to SB kicks:

http://store.verticalurge.com/nike-sb-shoes/

premier will have the neckfaces tomorrow.

Neckface has teamed up again with Nike SB to create the following Dunk High in anticipation of the Chronicles Vol. 2 release available via the new Nike SB app. The shoe features a repeated a glossy application of team members names printed on the midsole and toe as well as a clear sole revealing the Nike SB logo. The underflaps feature the same type with a more vibrant approach, featuring the yellow accent also seen on the tongue and undersole.

Release Date:  Tuesday, December 3

Time:  8:00am EST Online Release and 11:00am In Store

Price:  $108

Other details:  

There will be direct product links from the below photos plus a link sent via Twitter.   One pair per customer.  No Phone Orders.  Paypal will not be a payment option for online orders.  Local customers can also order online and choose "Pick up at Store" for a shipping option.

nike.com should be getting the neckface too, its on their calendar.

xmas Grey Heather/Pine Green-University Red on the 12th 

and Black/White-Gum Light Brown which im guessing are the barber shop ones 12.24 

also wondering if the team reds went on sale, like a good sale. Ive seen some with a slight discount here and there but nothing major yet, unless ive missed something.

Pys has them on sale for $68 with free shipping

Repped. I got the team reds and a pair of gamma blue lebron 11's for 200 free shipping and no tax (nj). im pretty soupped right now. I really wanted the red flyknits but i have enough flyknits.

Last edited:
Shoe-chadead on eBay has uprise highs in scattered sizes for 65 shipped with no tax. You probably won't be able to get much lower then that any time soon. (Incase anyone needs them still)

I reposted it because they had a bunch of sizes available it seemed. Wasn't trying to take credit for anything.

You positively contributed to the thread, as usual. Repped. That's all that's important at the end of the day. Did they have a full size run up?

Back
Top Bottom