2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Where's da snow
Top right corner of full pic. Streets clean fam
20191031_165356.jpg

Yall really paying these high resale prices even after halloween? :rofl:prices will drop just like the christmas dunks... they always have higher prices around christmas but they always drop a few weeks afterwards
Yes, and I’m sure the same was said for the DOTD’s when they released. Or any other shoe that skyrocketed and then hindsight became 20/20.

Im pretty new to this whole thing and was waiting on The Sweaters to drop in value shortly after Xmas... that didnt happen but these NOM's werent a Colab (cnpts), Retro(sweaters), or a Culturaly themed shoe(DOTD). So im thinking If people dont pay the silly prices thats being asked, in a few weeks these go retail or lower. NIke simply has to much "heat" that is gonna be coming out in the next few months for these hood flippers.

Resale markets aren't rocket science. You can see the trends unfolding. Example - in my size 11, there are currently 37 people who have bids over $150 for NoM's. If I want to get to retail, I know that there are 37 people who still are going to eat at solid resale prices before I even can get into the conversation. And after them, there are 30 more people lined up still between $100-$150. In other words - size 11 people have some waiting to do.

Resale markets aren't rocket science. You can see the trends unfolding. Example - in my size 11, there are currently 37 people who have bids over $150 for NoM's. If I want to get to retail, I know that there are 37 people who still are going to eat at solid resale prices before I even can get into the conversation. And after them, there are 30 more people lined up still between $100-$150. In other words - size 11 people have some waiting to do.

Generally true with the caveat that a percentage of those 37 will drop out for reasons other than purchases:

- Bid time runs out
-Payment fails
- cancels their bid

Generally true with the caveat that a percentage of those 37 will drop out for reasons other than purchases:

- Bid time runs out
-Payment fails
- cancels their bid
For sure. I think we see it the same way, in that it will probably be a few months. I got special box UCS 3.0’s for $170 in April.

Back
Top Bottom