2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Screenshot_20191119-143932_Twitter.jpg

Cant wait!

I hate to be a negative Nancy, but those LMs do nothing for me. Enough with the wear away ****.
That khaki color is ugly, plus with the highs it was cool to mix-match bred/royal. Carolina blue and royal though? That just makes zero sense to me.
It's all good fam! Speak your mind. That's what this thread is all about, exchanging opinions. I get where your coming from.

Last edited:
Why they continue to give us Jordan 1 Lows (which I’m not a fan of at all) w/ SB branding, as opposed to Dunk SB Lows w/ Jordan branding, I’ll never understand. :smh:
Not a fan of the linen, as I personally don’t like the color and it looks bad IMO covering the holes and texture, and also not a fan of the UNC & Royal combo. Good luck to those that want them though. It sucks because I know a bunch here legitimately want these, but hype/resell is gonna make it an extra pain in the az for you all to obtain.

Last edited:
Why they continue to give us Jordan 1 Lows (which I’m not a f an of at all) w/ SB branding, as opposed to Dunk SB Lows w/ Jordan branding, I’ll never understand. :smh:
Not a fan of the linen, as I personally don’t like the color and it looks bad IMO covering the holes and texture, and also not a fan of the UNC & Royal combo. Good luck to those that want them though. It sucks because I know a bunch here legitimately want these, but hype/resell is gonna make it an extra pain in the az for you all to obtain.
We literally already got one of these shoes this year. I don’t get it.

I don't like the underlay choices. That's just too mismatched for me. Why 1 Royal and 1 UNC? Why not 1 UNC and 1 Chi? Or any colors with the same color blocking.

Even with not tearing away any of the upper having my soles be two different shades of blue would irk me lol.

Back
Top Bottom