2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today:
0E9007CC-A9DD-4A7E-8F2F-765832663299.jpeg

Heads up: SL doesn’t box ship so you might end up with a mangled box.

A576A7A9-B9DA-4243-AAB0-20DEDAF3C720.jpeg

Hadn’t noticed the pearlescent details on the mini swoosh or eyelets before.

D6C6BBAB-C980-413F-9BBD-AE2BA25FFA0E.jpeg

And if y'all wanna talk about leather quality, these (the heel tab at least) and the 2017s are the benchmark and not just for SBs. I believe they're top grain leather but could be corrected grain. Either way, it's :emoji_ok_hand:.

top 2017 insole
bottom 2019 insole

7DFA9E3A-0BB6-48D0-B3A4-10BF82310B14.jpeg
497A04A3-2CBD-478E-B8C4-0BD064EF763D.jpeg

Last edited:
That feeling when you realize the Oakland highs (unheardof special packaging) that you bought 4 years ago are actually the nasty boys
Glad I didn’t try to complete the set
Kinda like early Christmas

well except that my StockX account got hacked last night and I now have to deal with a new credit card number and hope the new card arrives quickly (paid for expedited shipping)
But no CC for Black Friday I guess is good and bad.... will be getting the $9k reversed but damn......

Stockx users have been getting hacked for months lol. Not sure why they refuse to add 2fa smh
Yeah, my ish got hack about a month ago. And it took like 2 weeks to get customer service to fix it. Kept doing the reset password stuff but never received the reset email, and customer service kept telling me to do the password reset stuff. Eventually they actually listened and just fixed it directly. I’ve been good since, but it was a pain in the az for sure.

Just got word from my local dealer that the Oski drop will also include two hoodies, two thermal L/S, the hat he's seen wearing on his ig, a sherpa-like reversible jacket and the "sharks" tees.
I hope all the apperal looks solid. I love when drops have excellent apperal attached.

Back
Top Bottom