2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You answered your own question. Helps that SBs are cheap compared to other sneakers. A $200 sale of a $90 shoe is a win.

Is it? If $100 is enough for most people to try their best at reselling then I guess you're right. Sometimes I think I forget how mainstream sneakers actually are.

Hit on Snkrs size 14. Out the country on ****ty 3G lol
04E74932-AFD8-4606-A079-0CB814159AEC.png

You answered your own question. Helps that SBs are cheap compared to other sneakers. A $200 sale of a $90 shoe is a win.

Hardly.

And it's the people who think a $110 is a "win" who cause this mess in the first place.

Time is money, and it's quite apparent the majority of people lining up for these $110 wins can't grasp this concept.

Hardly.

And it's the people who think a $110 is a "win" who cause this mess in the first place.

Time is money, and it's quite apparent the majority of people lining up for these $110 wins can't grasp this concept.

You'd be surprised. I've gone back and forth with resellers who are happy with making 50$. It's not worth my time because I make that in a couple of hours. It's these fly by night resellers that are making things harder than it should be.

Did anyone release merch to go along with these? Thought I saw a tie dye hoodie a few pages back but couldn’t see it.

For those of you who enter raffles on EU sites, now that Nike is forbidding them from shipping to the States, you need to set up a forwarding service account if you still want to cop from there.

A few of Ya’ll really hyping up those cncpts vids. Nothing happened. Just a bunch of fools standing around. It’s like y’all wanted some **** to pop off.

Who said that? You had a couple hundred people out there over shoes, some of which were already backdoored. They didn't have enough for everyone. They could have avoided this through one of their rigged raffles. Everyone knows this is standard for NYC. They invited this. I didn't even bother hopping on the train despite waking up at 6. I knew it would be a mess out there.

Back
Top Bottom