2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

these should be one of them

4066A433-27D6-451D-B125-DEFE599FE22F.jpeg
Nice to see Gino with a shoe. But canvas?

Those are trash AF
Agreed. And I’m a firm believer in opinions are subjective, and I know some do indeed like the FPARs, but geez they were bad. But if you ask some, if they would’ve been crazy exclusive, and resold for stupid amounts, they’d be considered “a hit.”

Curious to know what everyone’s least favorite Dunk of the year was?
Mine would probably be the navy/gold supremes.
The Supreme pack that should’ve sat. I’m befuddled by ppl paying anything over retail for them when the tailwind iv’s were so slept on.
Parra pair was the worst for me too...

Shame that the OG tooling got wasted with such a meh colorway...
Hype for those are just as confusing.

Curious to know what everyone’s least favorite Dunk of the year was?
Mine would probably be the navy/gold supremes.
By far the FPARs, followed by the Porcelains and the Supreme pack. That FPAR was complete and utter trash!

Lots of discussion in here. Salutes to all that drop info. This thread is all about being respectful, informative, helpful and spreading knowledge. All the legit info passed around in here is amazing! Keep it going.

By far the FPARs, followed by the Porcelains and the Supreme pack. That FPAR was complete and utter trash!

Lots of discussion in here. Salutes to all that drop info. This thread is all about being informative, helpful and spreading knowledge. All the legit info passed around in here is amazing! Keep it going.
Can I just ask why on the porcelains? Those were one of the better ones imo

Even with the white outsole the Green Camo high pair is sick. And I copped under retail a week after release so that makes me like them even more

Random as hell in this mayhem of a thread, but i wish Stefan Janoski would drop them Vacahydes for 2020, **** these Chelsea boots lookin *** SBs.

Back
Top Bottom