2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Second pair of sharks came in. Toe box on both shoes look like complete ****. Right shoe got the hammerhead look and the left one is sewn a half inch off center lol. Sending them straight to StockX. The pair from Europe is perfect. Nike knows to send all their B grades to the hypebeast region >D
AB60A265-62A2-45AC-AF86-504FA86FC002.jpeg
My Orange Label black lows looked like crap too. Was why I didn't keep them.

rendering of those TS dunks isn’t too bad. I’m sure if they were a gr, or a shop collab, most of the peeps in here that don’t like em would feel different... I definitely understand letting hype on a shoe sway your opinion towards the negative. I do it all the time myself...
I ageee with all of this. I’ve liked all of his Collabs, except for maybe the 6’s. The hype is just unreal for them. I just don’t really care about them much either way because I’m not a fan of his music. Now if Danzig had an Sb collab, i’d be all over that ****. Lol

I ageee with all of this. I’ve liked all of his Collabs, except for maybe the 6’s. The hype is just unreal for them. I just don’t really care about them much either way because I’m not a fan of his music. Now if Danzig had an Sb collab, i’d be all over that ****. Lol
Me not being a fan of his has a lot to do with me not caring much about his shoes either... I almost tried to sell some stuff off to grab the low top 1s... but in the end I decided against because I’m not a fan of his, and price was too high. Maybe if I was able to score at retail, I’d keep.

What was harder guys? Diamonds or these? I'm trying to justify karma since I got 1 of each then and 0 out of 2 now :lol:

bought the pee wee hermans in denmark yrs back

One of the best highs imo, i know theres alot to choose and its a reach but them joints was too mf clean

I grabbed these ages ago while in college, shortly after their release, and they ended up in a closet at my folks' for whatever reason. Just retrieved them recently, still DS. Need to get some wear, love them.

IMG_8274.jpg

What was harder guys? Diamonds or these? I'm trying to justify karma since I got 1 of each then and 0 out of 2 now :lol:

The Diamonds were an "easy cop". Managed to hit on SNKRS. I had entered just to see if I'd hit.

StockX finally starting to have a conversation with me
Apparently the tipping point is 3 chargebacks
Which just so happens is how many unauthorized transactions were on my account
There are some pairs up on StockX that are hella cheap (not dunks obviously) that I can’t cop because of this bs

Back
Top Bottom