2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

They just released the design for the BHM Jordan lows, I really wish they had given a Dunk this treatment.

Air-Jordan-1-Low-WMNS-BHM-Black-History-Month.jpg
Too true!! This design on a Dunk SB Low would’ve been soooo dope IMO. I’ve felt this same sentiment on the recent UNC Lows, Midnight Navy Lows (with the Orange Jumpman on the toe), and the Animal Chins. I don’t do Jordan 1 Lows to begin with, but these designs would be much better as Dunk SBs. IMO another blown opportunity by JB.

I would think the “Silver” box era would make you a Vet. I am from the “Orange” :pimp:
86C623BB-02FF-4326-BB3B-9CF3423DC321.jpeg

Bonus pic from back in the day...2004
C37FB446-A94B-4CFE-8F02-B02D3C0F751E.jpeg

Never get tired of seeing you post this set :pimp: Gino's have always been my least favorite but now they're the only pair I have from the high top rerelease. My current skate shoes. Still looking for deals on the other 3 pairs from the set.

I miss when the SB's came out in 4 pair sets with no real release date. The OG set is classic but my favorite has always been Futura/Bison/Takashi/Hulk. Had both Futura and Takashi back in the day. I've always wanted the Bison's they are definitely at the top of my want list. Shark/Flash/Loden/Wheat was cool but not worth paying over retail back then and definitely not worth it with the prices now.

Last edited:
56665A21-2294-4A0E-A270-021C9E466C7A.jpeg
562246D7-8D4F-4FE4-862A-7C9C543728FD.jpeg

eBay seller came through. Going to undeadstock them on Jan 25th if it’s not raining.

Missed out on them back in 2005ish and didnt really have the money also since I just graduated from college and all of the other ones was already out of my price range. Although I’m not a big enthusiast like most of you are, I appreciate the SB line. Picked up the Parras, Ben-gs, Pandas, Jade Horizon, Corduroy, Oski Sharks and a couple more this year. I had the Grits, Brian Anderson, most of the colorways for the hemps and a couple random ones back in the days. Glad to have these now...I don’t care if it’s not exactly the same.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emo post warning lol about this time last year wife and I were stressing about our daughter being born waaay early at 25 weeks. I came here to vent and you guys offered support, prayers and words of encouragement for us. I just wanted to thank you all again for the support. It definitely helped us through the year especially those first few months with her in NICU. Here's a pic of her a year ago vs. Her 1 year Birthday today!
IMG_20190101_022159950.jpg

20191231_183743.jpg

And a quick on foot from the day. Haha Happy New Year NTSB fam. Be safe out there if yall going out tonight.
20191231_211252.jpg

beautiful post. my son was born at 26 weeks also a premie, now a 4 year old boy healthy as an ox. that's all you can ever ask for :smile:

happy new year to your and your family

Anyone know how these really look..been playing mind games over them but I can't get any consistent pics :lol:

Which is closest to in hand?

This:

1578009912067.png

Or this:

1578009852242.png

Anyone know how these really look..been playing mind games over them but I can't get any consistent pics :lol:

Which is closest to in hand?

This:

1578009912067.png

Or this:

1578009852242.png

Don’t own, but have seen. Closer to top, but actually somewhere in between imo. If the top is a 1 and the bottom is a 10 (making 5 halfway) then you’re probably looking at a 4.172398734.

closest to in hand I found with quick search

NIKE, is keeping the fire going.... not SB related but just saw they are going to bring back the DQM “bacon” air max 90 back.

DQM was my go to spot to buy my SBs back then. Copped purple pigeons from them, and if I recall correctly on sale too!

What👀 I camped out for the re-release years ago. Got my pair even with all the line cutters. I beat my pair up so bad

519AA391-01B2-4A29-B08D-1518513A5CA0.jpeg

Still got my shirt let’s gooooo!

Last edited:
Looking at this^ pic KanyIZZY KanyIZZY i agree with you white laces all the way in the OGs. I think with all the white on the new tie-dye joints, the black laces help "goth" it up a little bit. Which is my style.
i always thought that og homeguns looked best with white laces and aways looked best with black. all a matter of perspective though.

super random, but do any folks that were on the ISS/Sole Collector forum remember some dude that used to post in the WDYWT thread who i believe was filipino, always had sunglasses, pointed at the camera in his pics, and had a pretty impressive SB collection? not sure what he's up to these days, but shoutouts to him.

Back
Top Bottom