2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Truck it lows just arrived. Right to foot. Not bad
00100lrPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20200106130706654_COVER.jpg

Can’t believe I threw away a pair of the low top white/navy Pro B’s in the trash lol
This is probably a bit off topic but I used to throw away my beaters too until I realized that they'd be better served being donated to charity instead. It feels pretty good to put em in a pile of used clothes to donate to a church, homeless shelter or even one of those metal clothing bins around the city! Our halfdead shoes still got a lotta life for others you know?

Alright, lemme get off my soapbox :lol:

This is probably a bit off topic but I used to throw away my beaters too until I realized that they'd be better served being donated to charity instead. It feels pretty good to put em in a pile of used clothes to donate to a church, homeless shelter or even one of those metal clothing bins around the city! Our halfdead shoes still got a lotta life for others you know?

Alright, lemme get off my soapbox :lol:
My shoes weren’t beat. I just didn’t feel like I’d wear them again. I should’ve donated them at the Nike Factory Outlet instead. And this was when Dunks weren’t even popular/booming like now. I think I threw em out last year and a half ago

AM90 Infrared inspired pair isn't bad but I don't want them either. Rather wait for the OG 90 retro later this year.

Back
Top Bottom