2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

so...Safari, Strangelove, TS, now Plums.

0/4 here I come :nthat:

:ohwell:
swaggy_p_walkoff_fail-475x268.gif

Maybe you guys can give some insight, idk where else to ask. Anybody know what's up with Jordan 1 lows? I thought the AJ1xSB lows were a different build than a normal AJ1 low (see pics) BUT the Chinese New Year AJ1 lows are the SB build of the shoe without the SB designation. Im confused.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200113-213113_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200113-213113_Chrome.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 18
  • FB_IMG_1578976261109.jpg
    FB_IMG_1578976261109.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 119
  • Screenshot_20200114-123533_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20200114-123533_Chrome.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 176
Soo stock x is claiming these are factory flaws and will not b refunding me. Despite all the flaws I pointed out. Smh they told me to relist it . Why would I do that .?

Sucks how random they are. I just had a pair that I sold returned to me because it didn’t pass their Auth. Process. I literally wore the shoes one time in my house.... Seeing the pictures of what some people are getting Is crazy...

Soo stock x is claiming these are factory flaws and will not b refunding me. Despite all the flaws I pointed out. Smh they told me to relist it . Why would I do that .?

Sucks how random they are. I just had a pair that I sold returned to me because it didn’t pass their Auth. Process. I literally wore the shoes one time in my house.... Seeing the pictures of what some people are getting is crazy.

Maybe you guys can give some insight, idk where else to ask. Anybody know what's up with Jordan 1 lows? I thought the AJ1xSB lows were a different build than a normal AJ1 low (see pics) BUT the Chinese New Year AJ1 lows are the SB build of the shoe without the SB designation. Im confused.

OG 85s

12546468455_6dc3fa3027_b.jpg

jaynev jaynev is right. I've always heard people refer to the mold of the new UNCs as "phat" lows.

scamX trying to keep that money flowing by telling you to relist them. call them out! they sent you fake and they definitely need to be held accountable for that. if you need detailed pictures of my pair lmk and hit the DM.

jpizzle329 jpizzle329 what he said ^. If you're active on social media, blow them up. Those aren't factory flaws. They're wrong and need to be held accountable. I've heard of that before, where if users are unhappy with a purchase they tell them to simply sell them back on stockx. That's unacceptable IMO. You were handed fakes. No legit pair has the gap between embroidery and midsole.
Yea I called them out on twitter and posted the pics too. All they said was someone will get wit me. I get an email not too long after and they claim after extensive research these are factory flaws . I’m like show me then ? Where is your research or proof that this is a commonality for this model???! I don’t know what to do anymore , I also opened a case with Paypal. Hopefully they can help . I hate when ppl can’t own Up to mistakes

StockX tags always make me nervous, but at least this one is attached properly and not just looped around a shoelace! I see they sold, hope you got em if you wanted them.
I couldn't make myself pull the trigger. I've never paid over box for a pair of shoes. I want them but just couldn't do it. And eBay and their improper taxation practices.

Back
Top Bottom