2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So what kind of stores are gonna be getting plums, since they’re not SBs

I’m in Boston .. maybe bodega or concepts? Wouldn’t mind going in store opposed to online

Shoutout to the person who posted the familia link! Love these, I didn’t know the white tongues was removable
F775F8E3-9A4F-425F-8A97-009D16D8655F.jpeg

my snkrs win (also did anyone’s extra laces came without a bag?)
DC7709D9-16C7-4A01-80EA-49ECA6B9D6F0.jpeg

Shoutout to the person who posted the familia link! Love these, I didn’t know the white tongues was removable
F775F8E3-9A4F-425F-8A97-009D16D8655F.jpeg

my snkrs win (also did anyone’s extra laces came without a bag?)
DC7709D9-16C7-4A01-80EA-49ECA6B9D6F0.jpeg

P-Rod dunks don’t come with a lace bag. I dont think any recent dunk release come with lace bags. I’m sure someone with more info can correct me if I’m wrong?

Just the zip tie plastic.

Yes. Accounts with Nike Sportswear. Those two mentioned will be getting them.
I wonder if the in store release will be on Friday the 7th too. Depending on the time I might be able to go before work

I don’t even know how an in store release works now a days :blush:

I wonder if the in store release will be on Friday the 7th too. Depending on the time I might be able to go before work

I don’t even know how an in store release works now a days :blush:
Basically you'd need to go at the very least days before the way these hypebeasts going camp for these...

good movie.

Oski as well.
Trust, bruv

these were my grails back in the day, had them and idk why I sold them
D04BEBC8-7B3F-40F0-BF58-02DFAA844B46.png

Basically you'd need to go at the very least days before the way these hypebeasts going camp for these...
Damn I thought the camping out days were over?? Thought it was raffles and **** now

Last edited:
Couple of UK shops with Infrared drop on Saturday morning. Consortium still ships outside EU I think.
Edit, no, Consortium is EU only too sorry

Need those Truck It Highs!!
I believe they’ll be harder to grab then the lows

vast majority of people here at least preferred lows. Only way they’d be harder is less spots imo, it we don’t even know that’s true. I think you’ll be fine.

Back
Top Bottom