2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just picked up a pair of crawfish, always wanted this pair and considering prices on most SBs nowadays I got these for a steal.

20200217_113824.jpg

A little family pic

20200217_133444.jpg
Dope addition. You won’t regret adding the Crawfish to your collection. They’ve always been a pair I’ve been glad to have since I snagged them when they released, but also a pair that gets a lot of attention.

You and me both. SB or not, and I’d be happy.

Was there a retro with the “HOYAS” on the heel? The only retro that comes to mind was ‘03/04ish with “NIKE” on the heel.
There was a white low terminator with zoom insole that had hoyas on the heel, mid-2000s. I think the most recent terminator retro had the vintage treatment

Who’s paying for the security necessary to defend against multiple people packing heat - to sell 10 pairs of shoes?
This post is BIG FACTS. Ultimately, the customer would end up paying for that security somehow someway. No shop, will fit the bill for that type of security during every semi/fully hyped release. They’ll either start to up charge on all items in the store or up charge on the hyped releases themselves. Believe me, a shop around me back in the day did this exact thing. dLebowski dLebowski speaking facts. They’ll more than likely be doing raffles for the future.

Was there a retro with the “HOYAS” on the heel? The only retro that comes to mind was ‘03/04ish with “NIKE” on the heel.
You know what, I misread. :lol: They didn’t say Hoyas, my bad. They were a retro of the ‘03 joints but they were suede/nubuck and they only dropped for European markets.
nike-terminator-georgetown-retro.jpg

anybody have these and can tell me if these look legit?

got em off ebay. think I'm good but they came with no box and they smell like an old vietnamese flea market lol

20200218_004533.jpg

20200218_004600.jpg
20200218_004614.jpg
20200218_004636.jpg
20200218_004644.jpg

Just ran into the 2016 QS bttys pack prices :lol::wow:. Grabbed Michigan’s and UNLV both for $160 a couple months after release in 2016.

Dude came in here begging for PMs and wants 500? This is why thread is cheeks now. Just go sell them on any other outlet.
LOL. Comedy. That and u know it’s all cheeks when DRN3W DRN3W pops in a thread trying to hype **** up w misinformation.

Also highsnob posting a question about the SB resurgence with a pic including plums and off white dunks, not SB’s.

Peak hype leading up to TS release ..

They were a retro of the ‘03 joints but they were suede/nubuck and they only dropped for European markets.
nike-terminator-georgetown-retro.jpg

Yea had the leather version in 03, and confident predicting that SB will never be put on a terminator. Toebox is so square and boxy. Could never get hyped once u saw your feet on the board. Can’t remember a soul having any footy in these things either

Back
Top Bottom