2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I’m down for any non-sb dunk lows. I don’t like the fat tongues.
shopping.jpeg

These were probably the only non SB dunk I ever owned, really wish I still had them.
shopping.jpeg

it's skateshop day, what y'all copping (that's available)? I was looking for a new backpack and maybe a few clothes or whatever

it's skateshop day, what y'all copping (that's available)? I was looking for a new backpack and maybe a few clothes or whatever
grabbed the Vans Rowan in black (very nice, liking them alot), and some random hardgoods. my local shop was offering 10% off

Just back from skateshopday at my local. Copped obsidian hack packs and had an interesting convo with the owner wrt how they are handling the TS drop (and maybe all future hype dunk raffles)

1 entry per person, no "bonus" entries with purchase, etc
Period to enter the raffle will be shortened from 1 week to 2 days
Winners will be sent a checkout link on the 29th, shoes will be shipped direct to the winner, no pickup.

Lot of implications here wrt backdooring if nike is taking over the distribution to the consumer. While the shop owner didnt directly say it, the impression I got was Nike is going to own the process from the notification email with link until delivery.

Truck It High
6-13

more

North of, Perry Hall, in suburbia. I haven’t been out in a bit, hoping get my legs back under me in the spring. I’m old, I usually stick to curbs, and cruising the ‘Downer.

I’m in DC but my go to spot is a small skatepark in college park with some easy transition and a great parking block set up. If you ever wanna join in PM me. I’m getting old too. My shoulder been messed up all winter but I’m finally better now. Skated for the first time in a couple months Monday and gonna be back to skating every day again once the weather warms up a bit. I legit been depressed not being able to skate this winter. Only time I can really free my mind and just relax.

Back
Top Bottom