2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Good luck with supreme. My friend lined up for the parra sb drop and they backdoor all the sb and only had 2 or 3 pairs of the blazers :lol:

i think he mentioned that they have over 50 ppl camping in line that day. So I wouldn’t be surprised if supreme ends up selling less than a full size run to the public.

I don't care what anybody here says, you camp out and get the door closed in your face after a shop backdoors and calls the police to threaten those that call them out and you'd be upset too.

you try being an adult with a family that took time out of that just to cop sneakers for absolutely nothing despite being one of the first like 15 in line.

lets not pretend like we aren't posting on a site with forums dedicated to buying and selling sneakers as well as talking about them. obviously ppl care and obviously its a serious hobby for some of us. or was.

just because a person is vocal doesn't mean that their priorities are off or anything else that's negative.

as if resellers aren't a thing.
as if bots and page monitors and all that aren't big business.
as if backdooring isn't a thing.
etc. etc.

i'm from the era where you didn't have to do all of that and its infuriating that nowadays that's the only thing that guarantees most of these releases. **** sucks. period. I move on but i'm not stupid either. it sucks.

What? This really happened?

Picked up locally. Shoutout to Facebook marketplace.
22EB75A4-1008-4FD6-B7C9-2341ACE66184.jpeg

FB market place is underrated lol I've bought a few car parts through there.
Congrats on the plums!

i want the Ts but man at this point almost at 40 i just can’t get that upset anymore :frown: ... if i hit on raffles **** it .. if not on to the next ... this SB hype by far surpasses the 2003-2007 era hype .. but hey finally got a his and her size of slayers
( underrated shoe i must say ) 6.5 and my 9.5

0CDA3BFD-C62C-4D26-976A-635FA95009D4.jpeg

Lol have fun with this one guys. if copdate opens back up ill enter for my local spot.

Not gonna get up in arms about this. or spend another ounce of energy

Back
Top Bottom