2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

This is a raffle designed for this thread
2CBC2396-75F6-4DE6-8D61-0915D5AB7938.jpeg

DMed a vid of me busting my *** skating and a wall full of beat kicks. This is hilarious :rofl:

Got the call for my size and was told it was already sold but a half size down is available so I'm like alright cool ig lol. 5 or so mins pass and I get another call saying that size is gone too but an extra hs down is free. Oh well :lol:

You see these skate shops are run by jackasses but we're supposed to prove that we're "worthy" of giving them our business. I'm glad you got a pair but why did you have to go a whole size down? How was your size not locked down before they called you....

Don't get me started on this whole safari release....

I've never done a raffle in my life....unless you're counting the SNKRS draw as a raffle.

Waste of time unless you have connects.

i won strangeloves and sacai waffle racers through raffles so now my outlook on them has somewhat changed...SNKRS is another story. Haven’t gotten anything on there that wasnt a massive GR

They're showing their *** and it's going to get worse as the year progresses. I have a little over 10 pairs (which is nothing compared to many in this thread), but what if someone off the street saw these and wanted to buy only to be told they needed to show they were a true SB collector?

I wonder what their criteria is.. like what amount is enough for them to think they're worth a pair?
Personally I only own 2 dunks and 2 other SB shoes. I don't really skate (just long board) but I really appreciate the sport.
I like variety so I hardly keep any multiples of shoe models. I'll give it a try and DM the 4 SBs I own and see where that takes me.

I've yet to win any raffles unless you include SNKRS draws and I've gotten lucky on those twice. Once for atmos air max 1's, another for OW dunks. As far as these boutique raffles I've never hit. Which is partly why I didn't really care when they stop letting international retailers ship to US cause I never won them anyways.

haven't heard anything from blacksheep...
everywhere else in this state will be doing in store raffles and I can't make trips during a work week so...its looking like an L.

Back
Top Bottom