2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Some consider them worthy of spending whatever amount of dollars on any pair they want. Hell most of **** we own and/or really want doesn’t cost much to produce but we still shell out cash for them.

Wondering now, what’s the most y’all paid for shoes?

350 plus tax for fog 1s. No regrets there. Paid 300 for 2013 banned 1s and that was a mistake since they dropped again 2 years later.

Wondering now, what’s the most y’all paid for shoes?
Missed this post.

$505 for my 94 chicago 1s, $560 for my white supremes, then $610 for my black supremes. Both supremes are gone (blacks were a half size too small so they would have hurt to keep, too :lol: ), 94s are staying with me for as long as I stick around.

Syracuse and Kentucky prices steady dropping in my size. Def want to cop at a price I’m comfortable with by end of the week or next.
8D792C95-B986-4920-A8B9-402B76C9193B.gif

Im keeping an eye on them as well. Noticed my size in both dropped $40 overnight. I’m curious how much our economy will impact StockX.

i don't remember the prices I paid but def luckys, black supreme lows and unkles were the most I paid on sneakers back in the day.

I think I will just have to accept the fact that I will be spending close to $250 for a pair of Plums.

Hope I'm wrong but I dont think safari's will really drop in price. Being mostly instore pairs are in hand already so no waiting for shipping

Still no ATC at CCS link? Am I missing something?

update: I gave up. More for paying resale on Safaris

Last edited:
I was on SPOT's site less than 15 seconds after they put it on their Instagram and 10 was already sold out in the blues, sold out during checkout for the muslins.

Back
Top Bottom