2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Crazy how I’m seeing asking prices for safaris locally higher than stockX and goat. WTF are people smoking now?

Probably cause most shops only got a handful of pairs and a lot of them cancelled instore drops. So these were a lot harder to get locally than normal for most.

Probably cause most shops only got a handful of pairs and a lot of them cancelled instore drops. So these were a lot harder to get locally than normal for most.

That doesn’t explain why they would ask more money for local meets when people could get them online cheaper 🤣

Plums just came in. I’m in love!

One benefit from working from home: can sneak new pairs straight into the house once they’re delivered!

need them safaris next (apparently Copdate just said eff follow up emails on this round of raffles). Not spending anymore for a minute tho. Need to see how thing fall over the next few weeks.

Y’all stay safe out there. Look after your older loved ones

That doesn’t explain why they would ask more money for local meets when people could get them online cheaper 🤣

What I mean is, for a lot of ppl, the resell price they choose is based on effort given to get the kicks. Since these weren't as easy as the norm, most ppl are probably in no rush to move em. The online sales are ppl who got them breezy online with their bots.

Working from home too.. this was not something my gig was used to. They basically never allowed anyone in my dept to ever do so and now we all are.

Hoping to come up on these Cuse Dunks with the price dipping. I copped Kentucky's already for not much more than they're going now but now I'm playing the waiting game with the way things are going. I have to watch my spending too but I offed some AJXI's to pay for my Safaris so when the Kentucky's were a must.

This whole virus thing is wild.. haven't lived through something this bizarre since 9/11 (I'm from NYC) and then the summer blackout back in 03. For anyone here with kids older folks be safe and careful.. I'm spraying down all deliveries with lysol. :nerd:
damn, the '03 blackout....what a time.

hope the NT fam is staying safe and clean.

Crazy how I’m seeing asking prices for safaris locally higher than stockX and goat. WTF are people smoking now?

saw same thing for strange loves...but if you really think about it, you're paying an extra $13+tax (depending on state) for stock x so there's that.

EB10AFB3-F6ED-4C4C-BBCD-A6567AFA2AAB.jpeg

The QC is oOf..
i wouldn’t pay resell with the glue, lopsided stitches, and left over blue leather crud on the edges I’ve noticed.

I’m glad i got Them for $100. I wouldn’t pay more. If you want to pay resell secure your grail, plums or safaris first then these!
816EBAFA-D93F-4540-8017-4418CA99CC1E.jpeg
02DA3084-9BCD-442B-B214-20DD9ED25059.jpeg
58A65C4C-F459-4D96-93F9-876B1B311F83.jpeg

Last edited:
For what it’s worth my plums came with some of those same midsole stitching issues. You’re asking people to not own these at all because they’re probably not restocking. I say they’re worth what one is willing to pay. Definitely worth adding to the collection regardless of the flaws. The leather is A1 which makes up for it IMO.

i love when kicks arrive during the wife's naptime (shes preg right now) that makes it easy.
my go-to is "i just shipped out a pair or two this week" etc etc

so, for those with both. relatively speaking, whats nicer, the suede on plums or the leather on college pack?

Back
Top Bottom