2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not my video.

I don't need to see more than those few stomps to know dude walks like a duck with a full load of **** in his pants. Shoes look about 2 sizes too big. I did enjoy when he fingered the tag though. I don't know anyone that could possibly make an educated purchasing decision without seeing someone finger the tongue tag beforehand. That's enough internet for today.

dinky dinky congrats! Another reason I don't like stockx - if it's something as trivial as a box that would result in failing authentication, I'd like to have that say. I'm not sure if goat/stockx email buyers about cosmetic flaws like yellowing, loose threads, damaged box etc. when it comes to "authentication." But I'd hate to have something fail and it be the result of something I wouldn't have cared about anyway.
It’s weird right? But it worked out since we got a discount code for emailing about it haha

Damn Nike at this point just let me get them Alize’s and those Ben&Jerry’s and I’ll be cool with that for a while until those Atmos drop.
For reals dude. Now I’m copping more Jordan’s again since they have less hype.

But anyone have a links to spectrums
:nerd:

Never realized how the 7/11 logo is very similar to the old Gatorade logo

158E4EB9-B60E-4355-80F6-DB464950FD05.jpeg

i miss the subtlety in dunks
Some of the wild collabs that come with a backstory and meaning are really cool. Look at some of the real classics from back in the day, they were all risky and “loud”, we all covet them because of the efforts and design concept that came behind them. That’s when we go from just being a HypeBeast to actually becoming a sneaker head and appreciating what came with it.

But these are trash, we haven’t heard a story, and it just seems like and easy money grab with no originality which has made SBs so much fun.

Back
Top Bottom