2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Long time boys! Broke these out today.
F66D70EB-980D-4434-9D25-689234C62D87.jpeg

Pissed about Kentuckys, should of bit earlier.

I feel like the stimulus checks had something to do with this too. That Wednesday my size was being copped from $240-$300 , prices were everywhere lol

I completely agree with this.... I recently brought Tiffany’s high and holy crap those killed my feet!! They were so stiff and so much slimmer I thought I had brought fakes.
Tiff highs were brutal. I usually wear an 11 but went with 10.5 and it was a no go. Got them for retail, wore them like 3 times, then decided to just let them go to a good home a couple months ago since they were just collecting dust

My Japan trip in October of this year is up in the air. As great as 7-11 in Japan is (my brother gave me a very detailed account of his experience there + brought me back a lot of treats) that doesn't make me want some ugly, tacky shoes :ohwell:
Japan is dope. If (when) I move from here, that’s my next country to live in.

They're running extremely behind right now, but that's to be expected with everything going on right now. My last four instant ship purchases have averaged 3 weeks. I consider that pretty slow for a shoe that is supposed to be pre-verified and ready to ship.
FedEx picked up a package for StockX 9 days ago. It still hasn’t arrived and has no update or expected delivery date.

FedEx picked up a package for StockX 9 days ago. It still hasn’t arrived and has no update or expected delivery date.
Might should make some calls on that. May be lost.

UPS lost a package last week on me that I was returning to Nike. And it was a big *** box.

Pretty cool archive from this store here. If you change the year in the URL to any after 2006 you'll get a pretty comprehensive look at releases. Lotta gems. Also, it has navigation on the left-hand side of the site to see other years and other brands.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom