2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

If a person can make it, another person can finesse it. It’s all a cat and mouse game, always has been.
speaking of cat and mouse game, it's kinda funny to see the shopify CTO and some of the bot makers go at it back and forth on Twitter lol

Here's the thing about bots. If it's a logical procedure, a bot can be programmed to do it. The only thing bots can't do is act and react spontaneously to the unknown, illogical and ever-changing.

So until someone figures out what the Charles Manson of online checkout looks like, bots are gonna eat.

20200501_133823.jpg

speaking of cat and mouse game, it's kinda funny to see the shopify CTO and some of the bot makers go at it back and forth on Twitter lol
is it just the bot makers telling him how they completely own their e-commerce software around every corner? i don't even bother trying to buy from a shopify store because the bots absolutely run trains all over them

is it just the bot makers telling him how they completely own their e-commerce software around every corner? i don't even bother trying to buy from a shopify store because the bots absolutely run trains all over them
yeah a lot of jabbing back and forth pointing out flaws in each other's software. kind of entertaining lol

mrnonchalant mrnonchalant I know for sure the white/magenta mita pair doesn't go for much still, I see plenty of those for sale. I don't see as many of those blue ones.

frostybuds frostybuds are those the dunk lux's? Thoughts on those in terms of comfort and quality? I'm iffy on the liner and the tongue looks kinda stuff.

mrnonchalant mrnonchalant I know for sure the white/magenta mita pair doesn't go for much still, I see plenty of those for sale. I don't see as many of those blue ones.

frostybuds frostybuds are those the dunk lux's? Thoughts on those in terms of comfort and quality? I'm iffy on the liner and the tongue looks kinda stuff.

Great Minds think alike!
These are the White Mita Pair.
F7E70B53-F2D5-457E-AD08-DA4C4793772B.jpeg

Haha yeah thats first thing I noticed when I searched. Ton of returns for the white pair but not too many on the blue ones. I wasn't feeling the white ones much but this up close shot got me rethinking a bit lol

Back
Top Bottom