2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Both are dope, but the greys are better IMO. I would like to have the blacks, but mainly because they'll go nice with this Xmas sweater I bought from UrbanOutfitters.
UO has them? This will save me a trip and hassle on going to my local skateshop...

Anyone have leads to the ugly sweater gear?

I know the sweaters crews are hard to get, but what about the shirts?

i cant get a break. sit was up early, and the damn shipping option never came up and kept screwing me. i am on the mailing like about 8 times though. Im really just as salty as i was on shaq attack friday. im not liking this.

I need a 12
frown.gif
Ditto or an 11.5.

indifferent.gif
I was referring to the UCS sweater "apparel"...I thought UO might have them but re-read it the original statement and totally misread that he got a sweater that matches the shoe. Figured pacsun and zumies got the 112 apparel maybe UO gets nike sb apparel also...

indifferent.gif
I was referring to the UCS sweater "apparel"...I thought UO might have them but re-read it the original statement and totally misread that he got a sweater that matches the shoe. Figured pacsun and zumies got the 112 apparel maybe UO gets nike sb apparel also...
All in good fun 
happy.gif

So  i go to my local sk8 shop mind u i had called yesterday and said they open at 12, get there at 11 or so and there open already and sold out!!!!!!!....D@&N!!!! 
mad.gif
.....now im scramblin tryina find a 9-9.5.....any help please pm thanks

this release has been so stressful  ^^sorry man that really sucks.   my local shop that usually carries sbs didnt even get a shipment
eyes.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom