2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Medusa's to head to a car dealership
80EC20E4-B0F8-4D78-B362-61DBF3CE2096.jpeg

Welp, strike out..bout to take this money on over to nikeid and make some forces..we need the customization dunk options back asap in this climate to make us lost souls feel better

copdate making at least $500k in a week.The front of the line perk pass it’s just an ilusion to make you think you are a little closer to get it and ccs plus thing it’s like Copdate with a little more perks , I guess it SNKRS or bust for me.....

It's a play to win microtransaction.

Yeah there won’t be any Premier slander from me ever again. I’ve never hit on anything this limited so of course I’m thankful for their existence. They seem to be one of the only shops that at least gives you a half way decent chance by limiting the entry window. So glad I was on top of their raffle. After yesterday’s local Ls and copdate Ls I had all but mentally moved on from this release so as not to upset myself. Still kinda in disbelief that I actually won these lol.

Premier one of the few shops out there I legit have no gripe with. Their drops always seem fair when they do these raffles. They protect the locals but also give national a shot. I hit on safaris, and beat the bots on a straight non raffle drop of the black rayguns. they're on the short list of shops that that I legit browse to buy random **** just to continue support. And boy is that list real real short.

Exactly, people need to continue to support shops like premier...although not sure there are many others out there like them.

Bought a few clothing items from Premier last night actually to show support. Glad NT is showing love for them too.

My friend and his girlfriend BOTH hit on T Scott dunks from them. I couldn’t believe it.

Premier is a good shop, as is atlas, there’s others as well where they actually do it fair. People just claim shops back door, and some do, but mostly it’s cause they didn’t win.

Been supporting premier since 2012 I think sometimes they should throw a bone out for long time customers like what unheardof is doing rite now ....

Back
Top Bottom