2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

but that’s a very rare thing to happen and it took YEARS for it to go up which again is rare

how many shoesthat are released to the public that reach those kinda numbers?

you can count them on a single hand

also for example Paris sb sold recently for like 51K

but that’s not a simple thing your not going to find a buyer to drop that kinda money like it’s an easy thing

plus that took nearly 20 years lol

it’s way too huge of a gamble that is 99% unlikely to happen

like if you paid box and decided to ice it and wait ok buy to pay resell and ice it in hopes it goes up

Kinda pointless

Unless you resell pay under market resell like if you got a pair now for say 900 then ok I can more get it

But even then I’ve seen Travis shoes be 1K plus and drop to 5-600

even the Travis Jordan 1 at a point it was like 2500 now I see it 14-1700

market way too volatile to gamble like that on a big price cop
ding ding ding

but that’s a very rare thing to happen and it took YEARS for it to go up which again is rare

how many shoesthat are released to the public that reach those kinda numbers?

you can count them on a single hand

also for example Paris sb sold recently for like 51K

but that’s not a simple thing your not going to find a buyer to drop that kinda money like it’s an easy thing

plus that took nearly 20 years lol

it’s way too huge of a gamble that is 99% unlikely to happen

like if you paid box and decided to ice it and wait ok buy to pay resell and ice it in hopes it goes up

Kinda pointless

Unless you resell pay under market resell like if you got a pair now for say 900 then ok I can more get it

But even then I’ve seen Travis shoes be 1K plus and drop to 5-600

even the Travis Jordan 1 at a point it was like 2500 now I see it 14-1700

market way too volatile to gamble like that on a big price cop

That's the sad thing about the game now. Some people are willing to take that gamble. Some just want to have it for clout. Some just have the money to waste. Then you have the people who just want the shoes at any price.

Not me btw. Was just browsing thru some modernotoriety comments and clicked on his profile. it's one thing to show off your win but to show it off just to know you are gonna resell is another thing.
Screen Shot 2020-05-26 at 10.33.19 AM.png

Speaking only for myself, it's just consolidating easier-to-get-pairs and combining them into getting a super elite "untouchable" pair that I normally wouldn't otherwise have. I'd rather have this pair than say, 4 or 5 pairs of GR Jordans. For me, when StockX says it's about access, it kind of is! Doing this pre-SX was much tougher, but now I can just pick 5 pairs out of my closet, ship them off, and get this pair back without spending anything. It's money already spent. But that's just my perspective.

Yeah I took a delayed L this morning. On to the next. No use in even seeing how much they’re going for because I cannot justify these for anything more than a grand.

That's the sad thing about the game now. Some people are willing to take that gamble. Some just want to have it for clout. Some just have the money to waste. Then you have the people who just want the shoes at any price.

Oh it’s for sure the clout

I’ve long said it’s more about “I have these and you don’t”

than anythijg now a days

it’s childish

but now a days people want clout and views and likes more than they want the actual shoes

the shoes are just a means to get the clout views and likes

than anythijg now a days

it’s childish

but now a days people want clout and views and likes more than they want the actual shoes

Hey at least I touch strange love at retail. Pink is my favorite color and those things more beautiful then b&j putting hype aside

than anythijg now a days

it’s childish

This is true.

It used to be you wanted the rare pair that not too many people knew about. I remember wearing SB's back in the day and people reacting "what are those?".

Now people want the pair that everyone knows about so when they post/wear them the reaction is "damn you got those?".

The knowledge of releases is so abundant with all the different social media/internet tools now. I remember when you only knew about certain releases from NT. Nothing is sacred now and when everyone is going for the newest hyped release it doesn't matter how many pairs produced the demand is always going to outweigh the supply.

For those buying right now off resell
can you explain to me why exactly?

Like if legit like to know the readonaning behind the 1700+ purchase for these right now

If your flipping shoes to cover this cost I’d also like to hear why exactly

not trying to diss just really wish to understand why
It's for the clout. Has to be.

Those seemed more limited than the TS sb's & only about 4-5k of those were made allegedly so I doubt it. There's some call gems in there talk:

very relatable post.

Mostly hype. A very small percentage actually likes them.

Hype was real for the Sean. Still pumped nike liked me and me cop at retail. One of my favorite joints i own

And Nike needs to increase production numbers.

Why sell 5k of something when you could sell 20k?

Nike doesn't make another dime off that product after the initial sale. They got $100 minus expenses. That's it.

It doesn't make me "thirst" for the next missing out. It makes me hate your company for being stupid.

So.. now the question is who's stacking boxes to send to SX to actually buy these for 1500+? I just sent 4 boxes in this morning that should return 1200 after payout. Who's pulling the trigger?

Never seen a shoe worth dumping that much of my collection for a single pair... good luck, though... and you need to sell more pairs, you way short unless you wanna wait a few weeks Sir.

And Nike needs to increase production numbers.

Why sell 5k of something when you could sell 20k?

Nike doesn't make another dime off that product after the initial sale. They got $100 minus expenses. That's it.

It doesn't make me "thirst" for the next missing out. It makes me hate your company for being stupid.
i'm sure they have some good data showing that these hype releases drive more purchases of the lesser hyped stuff that has much much higher margins. this may not be me or you, but they know people like us will be back for the next one. there is no community that they give a **** about, its all marketing. if they cared about their community they actually would up production numbers.

why sell 20k of something with a profit margin of $30 when you can drive sales to something with a profit margin of $60 where you only have to produce half a much.

Back
Top Bottom