2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another sweet $20 burlington pick up
20200608_083054.jpg

Funny story (not really). Won CCS raffle got the B&J in a regular box was kind enough to sell them for retail to my sister. Then forward a week later today I get this unexpected package & know I didn't order anything so i'm bamboozled. Open it up low & behold a special B&J box.
20200608_105917.jpg
Empty box?
Wish you had kept the shoes?

Funny story (not really). Won CCS raffle got the B&J in a regular box was kind enough to sell them for retail to her. Then forward a week later today I get this unexpected package & know I didn't order anything so i'm bamboozled. Open it up low & behold a special B&J box.
20200608_105917.jpg
Funny story (not really). Won CCS raffle got the B&J in a regular box was kind enough to sell them for retail to my sister. Then forward a week later today I get this unexpected package & know I didn't order anything so i'm bamboozled. Open it up low & behold a special B&J box.
20200608_105917.jpg
Better slide that to ya sister :lol:

I saw in their post that it's "dunk low retro sail/fossil" and I dunno what dunks were sail/fossil.

Now they're throwing curry into the mix? If it's a retro of the OG or reverse curry lows that'd be cool.

Yea idk the two mockup colorways so far are worlds apart haha

Back
Top Bottom