2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

0216AC2D-5DA2-4ACB-B6B3-3577F81577E5.jpeg

Some nostalgia in a SB FB page I’m in. So maybe we can do it here? What’s one of your favorite skate videos?

mine would be Real skateboards “Roll Forever”

and to keep it on topic. This dude Huf had an SB dunk lol:

Zoo York Mixtape. That video blew my 14 year old mind when it came out. It was always big back then seeing the east coast spots - specifically the Boston spots I’d skate with friends. Wasn’t the most groundbreaking skating but that team had style and it did a great job capturing the mid/late 90’s east coast.

Eastern Exposure 3 is a close second.

Some nostalgia in a SB FB page I’m in. So maybe we can do it here? What’s one of your favorite skate videos?

mine would be Real skateboards “Roll Forever”

and to keep it on topic. This dude Huf had an SB dunk lol:

shoutout nick dompierre, MA legend :smokin

Real’s ‘real to reel‘ was my first video. Used to spam Cairo Foster’s part :lol:

my earliest memories of skateboarding were seeing a dark slide(not the exact one below) on a magazine cover and having my mind blown over how!? i seriously thought the dark slide was created around year 2000 hahhaha!!!! i just recently learned MULLIN created it in the 80s along with every cot damn trick there is

1592273722783.png

I think anybody who’s ever watched skate videos has come across some Rodney Mullen footage of him doing a dark slide and had their mind blown. I remember seeing that stuff in like ‘98 and his footage was from the early 90’s.
The guy was a genius at his craft.
SB should do a Rodney Mullen dedication release. Dark slide inspired or something.

my earliest memories of skateboarding were seeing a dark slide(not the exact one below) on a magazine cover and having my mind blown over how!? i seriously thought the dark slide was created around year 2000 hahhaha!!!! i just recently learned MULLIN created it in the 80s along with every cot damn trick there is

1592273722783.png

This was superb.

Muslins are growing on me the more pics I see. Gonna have to be on the lookout for them now :nerd:

Dime-a-dozen instagram hype crap account says "official picture" and y'all catching feelings :smh: I thought after the 2016 election we all learned what fake news was.

1592310836042.png

Those three white lines are the most basic photoshop brushes. If you look at the CPFM vapormax below, it says "IT." from "JUST DO IT." not just three random marks like they're adidas... They left the rest of the green swoosh on the heel panel connecting to the nike heel logo. Last but not least, the green leather panels all have an uneven yellow hue cast over them

1592311005121.png

Back
Top Bottom