2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Another pair out of the storage..... beat, but still lots of life left. Have a great week y'all
image0 (1).jpeg
Helllllooooooo beautiful

Sounds like you own a pair of these replicas.:nerd:

yes, you’re correct :smile: there is a pretty decent replica out that made it stateside about 2 weeks ago. Side by side the differences are noticeable and things are off...when they are on feet from several feet away (should be 6’ with social distancing 😉) they aren’t too bad.

If you haven't won anything from Atmos in a while, it's because they were apparently caught backdooring their stock on Goat with the owner overseeing it. Got exposed by an employee who himself was fired for manipulating the prices of shoes he bought at the store.
atmos was pretty much charging resale for am1's last year complexcon, so this isn't surprising.

If you haven't won anything from Atmos in a while, it's because they were apparently caught backdooring their stock on Goat with the owner overseeing it. Got exposed by an employee who himself was fired for manipulating the prices of shoes he bought at the store.
where was this posted?

So what's everybody's thoughts? After this pandemic is over.... hopefully soon... the hype for dunks start slowing dying down? I see prices very slowly going in that direction... Not enough for me to actually purchase any at resale, but ever so slightly. They are still way to high for a broke dude like me....

dunk hype was high well before the pandemic. i imagine it'll go down if a) Nike makes more pairs b) Nike makes a bunch of trash colorways in a row c) the quality gets as bad as it was from 2011-2017 d) travis Scott wears sketchers

Back
Top Bottom