2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

910B246C-FC0D-4C93-9112-4FEAC91EE0A3.jpeg

[CITATION NEEDED]

Regarding what team the Champ Colors were for there are a number of schools with those colors so I feek like just make it be for whatever team that matches that you like.
Syracuse. UVA. Auburn. Boise State. Florida. That's off the top of my head so likely more.

Caught an L today like most in here. I've just accepted that if I want a pair of dunks these days that resell is the only option. That being said, I have been selling off a bunch of pairs and got way more than I thought I would ever get for used dunks. So Im not really paying resell. At least that's how I'm looking at it.

whatever you gotta tell yourself to cope

Was a good week for me. Got exclusive access on these via Sneakrs in the UK (where I am) earlier in the week and received them today.
Really nice in hand, the photo doesn’t show the colours well though

53D20BC8-F161-4F81-A6B7-3B2E3D550774.jpeg

what is considered "exclusive access" when their app is crap? in all the years i've tried, this Always fail & this is the ONE item I really wanted considering it's the closest to the FLASH release i'll come to. Not only that, this was a GR to top it off.

Was a good week for me. Got exclusive access on these via Sneakrs in the UK (where I am) earlier in the week and received them today.
Really nice in hand, the photo doesn’t show the colours well though

53D20BC8-F161-4F81-A6B7-3B2E3D550774.jpeg
Wow, looks near black. Nice.

Back
Top Bottom